Will we see more staff changes?

41 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

I heard he's on the chopping block, but I don't believe these things until they happen honestly. I think the defense under Roberts with better talent and another year will be better. Starting over doesn't necessarily seem smart. 

My biggest disappointment of course was 4th and 32 vs Bama. But still wonder who and why that alignment was ever dreamed up. CHF might should have nixed it if he had a chance. Otherwise at times he seemed to be the better Coordinator vs our Offensive side.

Don’t know.

Edited by au701948

7 minutes ago, PikesEagle said:

I'd take that. From what I've put together, the Bears is the only NFL job that Harbaugh would take. No facts, just pulling together info from Beats chat over the past few months.

Beats…as in Beetle Juice?😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PikesEagle said:

I'd take that. From what I've put together, the Bears is the only NFL job that Harbaugh would take. No facts, just pulling together info from Beats chat over the past few months.

I’ve heard Chargers or Raiders too.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@WFE12 What? Where are you seeing that?

Was watching war rapport and locked on Auburn and that’s what they heard from Justin Hokanson

He wouldn’t do it because he has a functioning brain, but the Falcons could use someone like Harbaugh (and a new owner)

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Because he tends jump around quite a bit and I can see him casually doing that during a rebuild. 

Thank you. Fair enough but he left Auburn for a HC gig. Doubt he gets or would even want another crack at that anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

I thought Kelly was replacing McGriff as defensive back coach but more importantly recruiting guru?  

co-DC, db coach, recruiting

Do you think we can pull Mike Bobo? Seems like most of us were ready to have him move on. Also, most people would attribute his success to the players he has. But they wouldn’t blame our lack of success on our players. 

I would actually prefer Kent Austin who can do exactly what Hugh wants and have Hugh call the plays.  

Or someone proven and currently having success who can come in and run their offense without Hugh. 

Anything in between is an experiment.

Edited by WarEagle231

22 minutes ago, Viper said:

twEBRF16KtPKo.webp
26BkLCUdp1lqUA2JO.webp

NoNo to BoBo

5 hours ago, au701948 said:

My biggest disappointment of course was 4th and 32 vs Bama. But still wonder who and why that alignment was ever dreamed up. CHF might should have nixed it if he had a chance. Otherwise at times he seemed to be the better Coordinator vs our Offensive side.

Don’t know.

Clarification:

IMG_6752.jpeg

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Greeny at ESPN said Harbaugh was slobbering all over Justin Herbert. 

Makes sense. I would like to see what he could do the Fields and who he would bring in as far as the coaching staff. I don't believe he will end up as the Bears HC though.

27 minutes ago, WarEagle231 said:

It was a joke of course. 

I get the same treatment when I recommend Turner Gill every 2 years when we fire a coach 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WarEagle231 said:

It was a joke of course. 

Almost all gifs I post are posted in jest. There may be sentiment behind it though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hearing another change to the coaching staff will be announced Sunday or Monday..

Defensive coordinator I bet. Hugh kind of has me shaking my head.

53 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hearing another change to the coaching staff will be announced Sunday or Monday..

I am a CHF supporter but this is looking eerily like Harsins first year minus the recruiting 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1