Will we see more staff changes?

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

And so it begins

yep, the roulette wheel is spinning. Reckon where it will stop?

3 minutes ago, woodford said:

Not too terribly surprised. I’d guess Roberts is next. 

Why would Roberts be in trouble?  4 & 31?  Charles Kelly?  

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Yes and yes

What he said^

Unless Roberts is a crucial, irreplaceable part of Auburn recruiting then he should be shown the door.

Highly doubt he'd come back because his son is still playing but Will Muschamp would be just what Auburn needs right now.

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, woodford said:

What he said^

Unless Roberts is a crucial, irreplaceable part of Auburn recruiting then he should be shown the door.

Highly doubt he'd come back because his son is still playing but Will Muschamp would be just what Auburn needs right now.

NO MORE RETREADS! Muschump needs to stay where he is!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LAtoAU said:

NO MORE RETREADS! Muschump needs to stay where he is!

Yeah, that Georgia staff needs to stay as cohesive as possible. That'll show 'em!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think Charles Kelly will be the DC. There is a reason why AU hasn't officially announced Kelly. It's because his job ain't open yet.

• Like 4

I already saw Muschamp name entered in the chat. Auburn fans can’t help themselves lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Why would Roberts be in trouble?  4 & 31?  Charles Kelly?  

That decision to give the Alabama quarterback unlimited time to throw the ball on that 4th and 31 play is about as close as it comes to a textbook example of a single play meriting a coaching personnel change.

• Like 3

I thought Kelly was replacing McGriff as defensive back coach but more importantly recruiting guru?  

Was talking to my dad and he said something I hadn’t heard yet about Caddy.  Apparently Harbaugh wants him to go to the NFL with him?  I would be fine if that is the case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

I already saw Muschamp name entered in the chat. Auburn fans can’t help themselves lol. 

I usually get pushback or lol replies but no one ever explains why he would be a disaster other than it just being a common trope for likes

Just now, woodford said:

I usually get pushback or lol replies but no one ever explains why he would be a disaster other than it just being a common trope for likes

Because he tends jump around quite a bit and I can see him casually doing that during a rebuild. 

• Like 2

How we feel about Derrick Nix since he seems to be the guy?

Kinda related to the topic. Can anyone name a coach that Saban has fired since he has been at Bama? I can't think of a single one. The ones he wants to get rid of ie Kiffin and Golden got "other opportunities ".  Shrewd move if it saves on a buyout although some coach's have it in their contract to get paid full money even if they take another job. For some reason Montgomery was given this kind of contract 

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

How we feel about Derrick Nix since he seems to be the guy?

@WFE12 What? Where are you seeing that?

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Anyone else hearing that Ron Roberts has been fired as well?

I heard he's on the chopping block, but I don't believe these things until they happen honestly. I think the defense under Roberts with better talent and another year will be better. Starting over doesn't necessarily seem smart. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@WFE12 What? Where are you seeing that?

All the talking heads/podcasts are pointing to him. I don't know where it's coming from. 

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Was talking to my dad and he said something I hadn’t heard yet about Caddy.  Apparently Harbaugh wants him to go to the NFL with him?  I would be fine if that is the case.

I'd take that. From what I've put together, the Bears is the only NFL job that Harbaugh would take. No facts, just pulling together info from Beats chat over the past few months.

3 minutes ago, PikesEagle said:

I'd take that. From what I've put together, the Bears is the only NFL job that Harbaugh would take. No facts, just pulling together info from Beats chat over the past few months.

Greeny at ESPN said Harbaugh was slobbering all over Justin Herbert.