Wahington vs Texas game thread

bishoptf

QB throwing darts, receivers catching everything in their zip code. Lord it must be fun to be a fan of a team like that. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

UT Dline is good but Penix negates their rush. He moves enough to get off his pass, then even when his feet are not set he makes a great pass. Like I said earlier he is the best QB I have seen this year.  

• Like 1

See thats one of the big differences from Penix to PT, he gets rid of the ball quickly. PT like molasses going through his progressions, he just plays in slow motion, lol.

6 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

See thats one of the big differences from Penix to PT, he gets rid of the ball quickly. PT like molasses going through his progressions, he just plays in slow motion, lol.

It also helps he can throw a hell of a lot better too! 😂 He throws a missile! 

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Agreed but his O-line also gives him time even when the other team blitzes. That O-line as a pass blocking unit is well coached. Now Texas doesn't do a lot of looping they just try and beat you one on one. I will give the Michigan Defense kudos on all the different ways they rushed which confused the bama O-line. Assuming Washington wins it will be interseting to see if they block that well against Michigan. I think they will. I predict they will win it all.

• Like 1

That was funny on tv, just showed them going down bourbon street and some lady pulled her shirt down...lol

• Haha 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

That was funny on tv, just showed them going down bourbon street and some lady pulled her shirt down...lol

When was this? I want to be sure to avoid it. 

• Haha 3

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

When was this? I want to be sure to avoid it. 

Just now when they came back from the commercial break...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I cant believe espn missed that. It was Boubon street b roll, it wasn't even live. 

• Like 1

It just feels like Washington should’ve buried Texas when they had the chance. Texas is still in this game. 

1 minute ago, CameronCrazy said:

It just feels like Washington should’ve buried Texas when they had the chance. Texas is still in this game. 

They were looking for the knockout. Washington should have ran the ball

This is what happens when you don't put teams away...this next series will probably determine the outcome of the game...

• Like 1

Really made no sense to go for a pass right there smh.

• Like 1

Huge 3 points. Ran a lot off the clock. UT would need an onside kick.