Any of yall suprised...

BigSammyK

by the incredible prices tickets for the game are going for on ebay?

I've been trying to find a student ticket for my girlfriend figured I'd give ebay a shot. Wow! Student tickets are going for nearly 200 bucks!

I can understand first game after the perfect season and all, but are any of you as shocked as I was?

Guest Tigrinum Major

ebay prices are always inflated. You would do better going to the game and getting one there. I will never again buy a ticket for more than face value before gameday. I have been burned once and that was enough.

I just don't want her to drive down with the rediculous gas prices and get stuck without a ticket.

177574[/snapback]

Here is the attitude you have to have. Go to the game and buy a ticket from a Auburn Fan who needs to recoup the hard earned money he spent on a ticket someone foolishly did not use. If you cannot afford or find a ticket at the game you can at least enjoy the tailgateing, being in Auburn remembering your youth, and watching the game at a local Auburn establishment with hundreds of your best friends.

Or you can stay home and save some gas and watch the game with your cat named Aubie. :)

Along the ticket prices conversation, I have some game tickets available( damn work gets in the way)- MSU, WKY, and Ball State that I would love to sell all at face value and I will even pay the fed ex to your house :D PM if interested

This post really wasn't a request for tickets :)

I am a student, and the tickets that are on sale for 50 bucks a pop are upper level crap seats. I've got my student ticket and just want to get my girlfriend to A game this season. She graduated from USF in the spring and doesn't really know what a real football game is. Since I have my season tickets already in the student section, the goall is to find another student section ticket for her. Like I said, doesn't have to be this game.

I appreciate the support and advice though for sure. I'm sure I'll get her a ticket to some game this season, apparently it just won't be GaTech!

Archived