And God made Trump

Did he also need somebody to grab them by the p___________?  The same person that is on wife #3 and claims that he has never done anything to ask forgiveness for?  I hope everybody takes their shoes off after walking through that bull s*** of a political ad.

Trump is such a moron. 

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Did he also need somebody to grab them by the p___________?  The same person that is on wife #3 and claims that he has never done anything to ask forgiveness for?  I hope everybody takes their shoes off after walking through that bull s*** of a political ad.

Forgiveness is for chumps, not trumps. OJ (Orange Jesus) is sinless! Rest of y’all repent!

• Haha 2

On 1/12/2024 at 9:45 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Warm & fuzzy ad.  40 hours by Tuesday….Wow

With all the Adderall he can snort.

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

With all the Adderall he can snort.

The man is 77 or 78 and more energy than most people half his age. He can snort or eat anything he wants. You will understand that with a bit of age counselor.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

The man is 77 or 78 and more energy than most people half his age. He can snort or eat anything he wants. You will understand that with a bit of age counselor.

That’s cuz the adderall. It ain’t the Big Macs. Don’t listen to me, listen to Joe. Uhm, this Joe:

https://uinterview.com/news/joe-rogan-mocks-man-baby-donald-trump-accuses-him-of-adderall-addiction/

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I was simply making a wise crack.. Believe me, my least concern with Trump is his social habits, his wife or the fact that he has never had to do a real day's work in his life. 

The way he treats others and his self adoration are much bigger red flags than anything else.

Edited by AU9377

The problem is that the millions of MAGA moron followers of Trump actually accept this crap. Polls show that evangelicals are no longer listening to their pastors, they've accepted Trump as their savior.

This is just laughable but frightening idiocy for the increasing percentage of Nones.

This *God gave us Trump* is a take from Paul Harvey’s so God gave us a Farmer talk.  Paul also did so God gave us a dog and a few others.  Don’t take this or yourself so seriously.  Roll with it, after all you believe Biden is a viable human capable of running this country.

• Facepalm 1

On 1/11/2024 at 2:06 PM, TexasTiger said:

I deeply resent them using Gods name towards one of the most ungodly men. The manipulation of good but simple people is heinous.

Edited by auburnatl1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The video ain’t a parody, although in an earlier, simpler time it could have been:

Beyond scary. 

31 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I deeply resent them using Gods nname towards one of the most ungodly men. The manipulation of good but simple people is heinous.

That depends on one's definition of "good". 

Anyone "simple" enough to be so easily manipulated is not good, I'd say they're dangerous.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

That depends on one's definition of "good". 

Anyone "simple" enough to be so easily manipulated is not good, I'd say they're dangerous.

If Biden would simply focus on the border for the next 9 months and show energy and interest on basic issues  - there’s no need for another good vs evil debate - or politicizing God. He wins by a bunch regardless. It’s that simple.

Biden has opened to door to crazyland and won’t close it by  ignoring the basics. IMO it’s practically maga backwards.

8 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

If Biden would simply focus on the border for the next 9 months and show energy and interest on basic issues  - there’s no need for another good vs evil debate - or politicizing God. He wins by a bunch regardless. It’s that simple.

Biden has opened to door to crazyland and won’t close it by  ignoring the basics. IMO it’s practically maga backwards.

....but, but Biden? :rolleyes:

Biden may not be effectively countering it (yet) but he didn't create Trumpism nor is he responsible for it.  The Republican party is, including all those "good" people. ;)

And the problem extends far beyond border policy.

Edited by homersapien

Just now, homersapien said:

....but Biden? :rolleyes:

Biden may not be effectively countering it (yet) but he didn't create Trumpism nor is he responsible for it.  And the problem extends far beyond border policy.

It begins with the border and showing passion for working class issues.  College loan debt relief and light bulbs aren’t the ball - he has to prioritize.

Maga is less than 20% of the  electorate. And far left progressives are less than 20%.  It’s the +60% that’s left. It’s not about political bases.  Bidens  exposure is that he’s losing moderate independents over the basic issues. 

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

I deeply resent them using Gods name towards one of the most ungodly men. The manipulation of good but simple people is heinous.

God has a well documented track record of using flawed and ungodly people to accomplish his will.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

God has a well documented track record of using flawed and ungodly people to accomplish his will.

Who decides? It’s political manipulation to position Trump as the new mosses. Promise.

22 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It begins with the border and showing passion for working class issues.  College loan debt relief and light bulbs aren’t the ball - he has to prioritize.

Maga is less than 20% of the  electorate. And far left progressives are less than 20%.  It’s the +60% that’s left. It’s not about political bases.  Bidens  exposure is that he’s losing moderate independents over the basic issues. 

You are starting to get it atl1.  Biden has focused on the border for 3 years now and he is doing exactly what he has planned from day one.  He, it appears, wants open borders and feels all the world’s people has a RIGHT to enter the U.S. and the American citizen should support them with our tax dollars.

Biden has prioritized the student loan issue for some reason and, even though the SCOTUS has shut him down, he still believes he can do an end aroung the court.  What President does that?  Earlier he used OHSA to force an experimental vaccine on the American people.

Biden has prioritized his actions, its just not what the American people need.

Biden has straddled the fence on Hamas that he doesn’t know what to do when he gets resistance. This weekend pro-Hamas and Yemen protesters attempted to breach the White House and no arrests have been mad even though damage and assaults were apparent.  At what point does he take a stand?

9 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Who decides? It’s political manipulation to position Trump as the new mosses. Promise.

I don’t agree with the “political manipulation” and can see why it offends. End of day really no worse than he other BS ads we see. Gives Tex something something to gnaw at us MAGA’s about and reason Homer bark and bellyache.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are starting to get it atl1.  Biden has focused on the border for 3 years now and he is doing exactly what he has planned from day one.  He, it appears, wants open borders and feels all the world’s people has a RIGHT to enter the U.S. and the American citizen should support them with our tax dollars.

Biden has prioritized the student loan issue for some reason and, even though the SCOTUS has shut him down, he still believes he can do an end aroung the court.  What President does that?  Earlier he used OHSA to force an experimental vaccine on the American people.

Biden has prioritized his actions, its just not what the American people need.

Biden has straddled the fence on Hamas that he doesn’t know what to do when he gets resistance. This weekend pro-Hamas and Yemen protesters attempted to breach the White House and no arrests have been mad even though damage and assaults were apparent.  At what point does he take a stand?

I've always seen growing big gov as tool to fix and manage everything as dangerous nonsense and I see maga as the extreme populist immune system reaction to it.  Both are deeply flawed and both seek to drive an extreme ideology down people’s throats.

That being said, yes - it begin with the basics: border integrity, focus on the budget, striking a balance on individual rights, ect. Biden has been chasing secondary  issues that progressives love but the rest of country sees as … peripheral or too far left. 

How is Trump a threat with 40% favorability ? Because Biden is at 39% running down rabbit holes.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t agree with the “political manipulation” and can see why it offends. End of day really no worse than he other BS ads we see. Gives Tex something something to gnaw at us MAGA’s about and reason Homer bark and bellyache.

When it comes to faith, people will believe what they will.  Im just saying positioning Trump as an instrument of God I find deeply self serving, wrong, and offensive. But to each their own.

Ps However, getting a rise out homer or Texas is always a fun spectator sport😋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maga is less than 20% of the  electorate. And far left progressives are less than 20%.  It’s the +60% that’s left. It’s not about political bases.  Biden's  exposure is that he’s losing moderate independents over the basic issues. 

With due respect, Biden has improved conditions for the working class.

Inflation is down, wages and purchasing power is up, and there are 2 million more jobs than expected by pre-pandemic forecasters.  https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/the-purchasing-power-of-american-households

As for "light bulbs" :rolleyes:, I would argue that ultimately benefits everyone, and it's lower and middle class people who suffer the most from global warming.

Biden has not been effective in communicating achievements.  Hopefully he will get better.