‘Hell no, you’re not taking my chickens’ Posting for Nola

‘Hell no, you’re not taking my chickens’: Pensacola man jailed after fowl incident

Updated: Feb. 02, 2024, 2:29 p.m.|Published: Feb. 02, 2024, 2:18 p.m.
~2 minutes

A Pensacola man is accused of threatening an animal control officer and then assaulting a deputy after neighbors complained his chickens were wandering free around the neighborhood.

According to an arrest report obtained by WEAR in Pensacola, an Escambia County (Fla.) Animal Control officer went to the home of 21-year-old Adrian Demone Hall to round up Hall’s chickens, which neighbors had said were roaming free about the neighborhood.

When the officer began to round up the chickens, however, Hall came out of the house armed with a steak knife and yelled “Hell no, you’re not taking my chickens,” according to the report.

The animal control officer backed away, retreating to her vehicle and calling for backup. While the officer was at her vehicle, Hall took the animal control transport carrier and threw it over the fence and also cut the officer’s catch net.

Deputies ultimately arrived and took Hall into custody.

When they arrived at the jail, a deputy began to assist Hall out of the patrol car. As he emerged, Hall headbutted the deputy and kicked him twice, the report said.

Hall is charged with aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer; battery on a law enforcement officer; and criminal mischief. He remained in the Escambia County Jail as of Friday afternoon, held under $21,000 bond.

If you purchase a product or register for an account through a link on our site, we may receive compensation. By using this site, you consent to our User Agreement and agree that your clicks, interactions, and personal information may be collected, recorded, and/or stored by us and social media and other third-party partners in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Edited by aubiefifty

NOLA! here is you some work. be a good egg and help him out...........grins

word is he looks like Colonel Sanders..............

• aubiefifty changed the title to ‘Hell no, you’re not taking my chickens’ Posting for Nola