Seems like a big deal

I’m shocked you are just coming around to this.  Where have you been?  

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m shocked you are just coming around to this.  Where have you been?  

Not sure how fair an assessment and the phrasing is— younger folks “don’t recall” all the time. See Trump’s kids. But if you need to try and challenge a report like this it’s damn difficult.

Folks may not remember the exact date a loved one died— especially when it’s traumatic. But the phrasing feeds the narrative the Repugs are pushing.

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Folks may not remember the exact date a loved one died— especially when it’s traumatic. But the phrasing feeds the narrative the Repugs are pushing.

Total BS.  Your son dies of cancer and you refer to his death in public many times as a badge of honor.  You don’t forget the date.  I bet Dr Jill knows the date and annually remembers in some way.

I will remind you that the phrasing is from the Biden DOJ.  I’m more shocked that this ever saw the light of day than Joe is a feeble minded President that is not capable of standing trial.  Bring on the impeachment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Total BS.  Your son dies of cancer and you refer to his death in public many times as a badge of honor.  You don’t forget the date.  I bet Dr Jill knows the date and annually remembers in some way.

I will remind you that the phrasing is from the Biden DOJ.  I’m more shocked that this ever saw the light of day than Joe is a feeble minded President that is not capable of standing trial.  Bring on the impeachment.

Line up the damn impeachments!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Line up the damn impeachments!

In the process.  Nail in the coffin.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Time for Dems to draft an alternative 

IMG_0446.jpeg

he sure seems to be whipping the MAGAs asses at every turn….if he’s diminished they must fall into the never were, never will be category 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Here are links to several articles regarding the Hur Report. Politics aside is there anyone who is not concerned at this point in time with Biden as our POTUS and Commander in Chief?  There are things that he could forget at a critical time that could have a serious outcome to our national security.

hur report at DuckDuckGo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

This tweet tells us 2 things: 

Jim Jordan has a reading comprehension problem 

and Jim Jordan doesn't know how the criminal justice system works. 

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

This tweet tells us 2 things: 

Jim Jordan has a reading comprehension problem 

and Jim Jordan doesn't know how the criminal justice system works. 

He knows how the criminal system works; he said there is a double standard.

He is also right that Joe isn’t fit for office.  I don’t see a problem.  The only question is; who is the Dems going to run for President?

18 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Here are links to several articles regarding the Hur Report. Politics aside is there anyone who is not concerned at this point in time with Biden as our POTUS and Commander in Chief?  There are things that he could forget at a critical time that could have a serious outcome to our national security.

hur report at DuckDuckGo

Given the alternative? Nah, I’m good.

• Facepalm 1

32 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_0447.jpeg

The fact that Trumps indictments were polititcal and Biden’s exoneration is because he is a feeble old man kind of goes hand in hand.  Biden can’t win anything on his own so he tries to jail his chief rival.  Really makes perfect sense now.

I wonder how you can go forward with the document case when the DOJ admits the only reason Joe isn’t standing trial is he is feeble and old with a poor memory and Trump does not exhibit those *qualities*?  Is this a catch 22?  Too old and feeble, no charges, but you can run the country as opposed to in your right mind, on with the trial and kept off of the ballot.

Seems like a fool is running the DOJ.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The fact that Trumps indictments were polititcal and Biden’s exoneration is because he is a feeble old man kind of goes hand in hand.  Biden can’t win anything on his own so he tries to jail his chief rival.  Really makes perfect sense now.

I wonder how you can go forward with the document case when the DOJ admits the only reason Joe isn’t standing trial is he is feeble and old with a poor memory and Trump does not exhibit those *qualities*?  Is this a catch 22?  Too old and feeble, no charges, but you can run the country as opposed to in your right mind, on with the trial and kept off of the ballot.

Seems like a fool is running the DOJ.

You’re a brainwashed fanatic, incapable of discernment and reasoning.

• Facepalm 1

Also from the report:

“He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said.

Maybe we should ask Pres. Mitterrand from Germany what he thinks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re a brainwashed fanatic, incapable of discernment and reasoning.

You’ve backed this fool of a President for three+ years and you call me this????  🤣 🤣 🤣

I’m loving the moment, I hope it lasts.  Puting a nail in Joe’s coffin is what I have been waiting for.  As long as Joe is not in the White House the better I will feel.  Try not to ruin the moment for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of concern about Biden’s mental capabilities from people who this Nov are going to eagerly vote for another man who has similar instances of confusion and forgetfulness. 

• Facepalm 4
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

A lot of concern about Biden’s mental capabilities from people who this Nov are going to eagerly vote for another man who has similar instances of confusion and forgetfulness. 

Coupled with utter vileness — but these guys love hateful authoritarians. They savor his vileness.

• Dislike 1

It’s threads with angry vindictive tones like this that caused many historical republicans to switch to independent. 

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s threads with angry vindictive tones like this that caused many historical republicans to switch to independent. 

Don’t understand. Who’s “tone” are pointing to that would run a Republican to independent. The tone is pretty bad from both sides.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Don’t understand. Who’s “tone” are pointing to that would run a Republican to independent. The tone is pretty bad from both sides.

Texas admitted in his OP that it might be time for the Dems to produce another candidate because Biden may be showing early signs of dementia. Which is and has been obvious. And the responding posts are the usual maga mocking rants.   However, it’s more obvious that Trump is and has been an unstable traitorous lunatic (and potentially is also exhibiting dementia - as his father had) - and all of maga embraces him (even though there are other options) and wants to bear his love child. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Anyone still embracing Trump knows exactly what they’re getting. Republicans, as a collective, have rejected all alternatives. Cry me a river about tone. Salty, it seems to only bother you in one direction.