Seems like a big deal

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Salty, it seems to only bother you in one direction.

Your wrong. All the yak from both directions is disgusting. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Your wrong. All the yak from both directions is disgusting. 

You seem to only call out one side. I can’t see your thoughts, just your actions/words.

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Texas admitted in his OP that it might be time for the Dems to produce another candidate because Biden may be showing early signs of dementia. Which is and has been obvious. And the responding posts are the usual maga mocking rants.   However, it’s more obvious that Trump is and has been an unstable traitorous lunatic (and potentially is also exhibiting dementia - as his father had) - and all of maga embraces him (even though there are other options) and wants to bear his love child. 

Not sure that Trump is showing signs of dementia but can agree he is crazy. The infatuation with him is beyond me.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Total BS.  Your son dies of cancer and you refer to his death in public many times as a badge of honor.  You don’t forget the date.  I bet Dr Jill knows the date and annually remembers in some way.

I will remind you that the phrasing is from the Biden DOJ.  I’m more shocked that this ever saw the light of day than Joe is a feeble minded President that is not capable of standing trial.  Bring on the impeachment.

I don't remember the exact date my grandmother died and we were very close.  Saying that he wears it as a badge of honor is really pathetic.  Again.... remind me of the date Trump sat down with Special Counsel.  I'll await your response.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I love my country and I am not a big fan of Donald Trump. But Trump is not my country's President. Everyone can decide in November who they want as President for the next four years. Tonight I am very concerned about our country's current POTUS. I pray for him. I also love my family and worry what my country will be for my grandchildren. I honestly don't see how anyone can read the Hurr report and Biden's response in his address to the nation tonight and not be gravely concerned with his mental state. I will add that I don't believe that at this point in time he is really running the "show." I think he is just a puppet that others are trying to control. I also think if there was someone besides Kamala Harris as VP that the Dem powers that be would convince Biden to resign now.

download.svg

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I don't remember the exact date my grandmother died and we were very close.  Saying that he wears it as a badge of honor is really pathetic.  Again.... remind me of the date Trump sat down with Special Counsel.  I'll await your response.

My grandson drowned in my back yard 7 years ago on Feb 5th.  Died in the hospital a day later, the whole family was there when his mom pulled the plug.  Very difficult situation and I will never forget the date.

Biden even wore it as a badge of honor tonight when his faux rage was just pitiful.

I hope you enjoyed the response.

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I love my country and I am not a big fan of Donald Trump. But Trump is not my country's President. Everyone can decide in November who they want as President for the next four years. Tonight I am very concerned about our country's current POTUS. I pray for him. I also love my family and worry what my country will be for my grandchildren. I honestly don't see how anyone can read the Hurr report and Biden's response in his address to the nation tonight and not be gravely concerned with his mental state. I will add that I don't believe that at this point in time he is really running the "show." I think he is just a puppet that others are trying to control. I also think if there was someone besides Kamala Harris as VP that the Dem powers that be would convince Biden to resign now.

download.svgUnavailable

I don’t agree with all of your post but I appreciate its sentiment. It’s possible that this will initiate some long needed candidate dominos to begin falling. Directly on the dem side, indirectly on the gop (ie if the Dems went newsom…. maga may mock California, but he’s a dynamic persona force that imo would over match trump - gop fear might drive another option), and maybe no labels shows its hand.

We’ll see.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s threads with angry vindictive tones like this that caused many historical republicans to switch to independent. 

The report showed the President of the United States does not have the mental capacity to stand trial and you can’t even see it other than blame all this on Republicans.  People on this forum have been making excuses for Biden for 3 years and the government has been running cover for this guy ever since the 2020 campaign.  Chickens coming home to roost.  Stay Independent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The report showed the President of the United States does not have the mental capacity to stand trial and you can’t even see it other than blame all this on Republicans.  People on this forum have been making excuses for Biden for 3 years and the government has been running cover for this guy ever since the 2020 campaign.  Chickens coming home to roost.  Stay Independent.

It didn’t “show” anything. It was a subjective opinion. However in my unprofessional assessment - no crap he has memory issues.  And no crap it’s a problem. Ps but at least he returned the friggin documents. Man the bar as gotten low.

So all maga vitriol aside, the options remain the same as they have been. 2 guys you couldn’t teach checkers to.

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It didn’t “show” anything. It was a subjective opinion. However in my unprofessional assessment - no crap he has memory issues.  And no crap it’s a problem. Ps but at least he returned the friggin documents. Man the bar as gotten low.

So all maga vitriol aside, the options remain the same as they have been. 2 guys you couldn’t teach checkers to.

Just vote your conscious, it’s all you can do.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

My grandson drowned in my back yard 7 years ago on Feb 5th.  Died in the hospital a day later, the whole family was there when his mom pulled the plug.  Very difficult situation and I will never forget the date.

Biden even wore it as a badge of honor tonight when his faux rage was just pitiful.

I hope you enjoyed the response.

That was a traumatic event for which I pray you will find peace thru faith.  However, it is much different than watching someone for months declining and losing them at the end of a terminal illness.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

That is not what the report said at all.

• Like 1

At this point, anyone shilling or goaltending for either Tweedle-old or, specific to this thread, Tweedle-older, isn't worth taking seriously, especially after tonight's ill-advised press conference.

Basically, Joe wasn't charged due to the perception of feeblemindedness and not having the capability of forming criminal intent. That report wasn't complimentary, it was embarrassing.

Joe's memory is fine, though...I mean, s***, just ask him. He'll be telling us in the morning that he's gotten in touch with Sir Edward Heath in London and reassured him that he's good to go.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

At this point, anyone shilling or goaltending for either Tweedle-old or, specific to this thread, Tweedle-older, isn't worth taking seriously, especially after tonight's ill-advised press conference.

Basically, Joe wasn't charged due to the perception of feeblemindedness and not having the capability of forming criminal intent. That report wasn't complimentary, it was embarrassing.

Joe's memory is fine, though...I mean, s***, just ask him. He'll be telling us in the morning that he's gotten in touch with Sir Edward Heath in London and reassured him that he's good to go.

That is not what the report said.  Joe was not charged for the same reason that Donald did get charged.  One cooperated and one did not. The special counsel went on to purposefully muddy the waters, but I suppose that is what he was paid millions to do.  Neither is the best candidate, but Joe does have competent people around him.  I have too good of a memory as to those that Trump surrounded himself with last time.  Nearly every credible member of his administration has issued a warning that he is not fit to be in the office.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

That was a traumatic event for which I pray you will find peace thru faith.  However, it is much different than watching someone for months declining and losing them at the end of a terminal illness.

Thanks for the kind words and faith is what keeps me going.  The point being; if you lose a son that is taken before you, as a parent, it is a traumatic experience and in Joe’s case, one that was drawn out.  The specific day may escape you in that incidence, but surely not the year, unless of course, you show signs of senility.

He even tried to garner sympathy last night by bringing up his son’s death.  Truly a despicable man.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

One cooperated and one did not.

Is this how the law works in DC?  Joe can murder someone and if he cooperates, he won’t be charged?  Come on.  Hillary didn’t cooperate and she was not charged.  The only common denominator in those cases is both Joe and Hillary are Democrats.  Coincidence?  I think not.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Joe does have competent people around him.

During the Afghanistan withdrawal Joe’s staff said they told Joe he needed to keep American soldiers and he said he doesn’t remember that.

WASHINGTON — Top military leaders said Tuesday that they had recommended to President Joe Biden that the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan even after the Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, contradicting the president's assertion last month that his advisers did not tell him to leave a small military presence in the country.

Gen. Frank McKenzie, who oversaw the withdrawal as head of U.S. Central Command, and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in testimony before Congress that they had communicated that advice to the president.

Biden, however, was asked in an interview with ABC News in mid-August whether any of his military advisers told him to leave 2,500 troops in the country.

"No," Biden said. "No one said that to me that I can recall.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pentagon-leaders-austin-milley-face-questions-chaotic-afghanistan-withdrawal-n1280230

He may have competent people around him, but he doesn’t always listen OR he can’t remember what they said when decisions are made.  It does make you wonder when you look back at how things unfolded.

• Like 1

He is a description of Biden’s press conference last night.  Could it have gone any worse?

44 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Is this how the law works in DC?  Joe can murder someone and if he cooperates, he won’t be charged?  Come on.  Hillary didn’t cooperate and she was not charged.  The only common denominator in those cases is both Joe and Hillary are Democrats.  Coincidence?  I think not.

This is a BS self serving point of view.  The two cases could not be more different.  Put down your Trump flag long enough to actually compare the two and that much is obvious.

34 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

During the Afghanistan withdrawal Joe’s staff said they told Joe he needed to keep American soldiers and he said he doesn’t remember that.

WASHINGTON — Top military leaders said Tuesday that they had recommended to President Joe Biden that the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan even after the Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, contradicting the president's assertion last month that his advisers did not tell him to leave a small military presence in the country.

Gen. Frank McKenzie, who oversaw the withdrawal as head of U.S. Central Command, and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in testimony before Congress that they had communicated that advice to the president.

Biden, however, was asked in an interview with ABC News in mid-August whether any of his military advisers told him to leave 2,500 troops in the country.

"No," Biden said. "No one said that to me that I can recall.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/pentagon-leaders-austin-milley-face-questions-chaotic-afghanistan-withdrawal-n1280230

He may have competent people around him, but he doesn’t always listen OR he can’t remember what they said when decisions are made.  It does make you wonder when you look back at how things unfolded.

Yeah... because 20 years and a few trillion dollars wasn't enough commitment....... give me a break.

Any minute now you will tell us that Donald Trump is the only man that can save democracy.... the same man that was willing to throw the constitution in the garbage to stay in power.

Edited by AU9377
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

This is a BS self serving point of view.  The two cases could not be more different.  Put down your Trump flag long enough to actually compare the two and that much is obvious.

The optics are interesting.  And it’s not about Trump, it’s about the perception of equal justice under the law.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Yeah... because 20 years and a few trillion dollars wasn't enough commitment....... give me a break.

Leave it to you to totally miss the point.  It’s not about the withdrawal itself, it’s about the totally inept way it was handled by a old President that is feeble minded.

Biden’s excuse for his poor performance in his two 5 hour interviews with the DOJ over his document mishandling was he was dealing with Hamas’ invasion of Israel.  Are we to believe he is incapable of handling a crisis and still answering simple questions in an interview?  Can he actually perform under pressure?  Poor excuse.

He definitely should not be running the country.  This report and his apparent lack of cognitive ability will not come as a suprise to any foreign leader he has dealt with including Mitterrand, Kolh or the President of Mexico, el Sisi.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The optics are interesting.  And it’s not about Trump, it’s about the perception of equal justice under the law.  

To be an equal outcome under the law, the facts would have to be the same. As you know, they aren't. Had Biden not cooperated, your argument would be sound. Had Trump cooperated we wouldn't be having this discussion because he wouldn't be going to trial.

I would also point out there is evidence Trump actually disclosed classified information, something Biden has not been accused of.

The optics are only interesting to those who are ignorant of, or simply wish to ignore, the facts. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Neither Biden nor Trump is fit to run the country. If either party dumps their current leader and runs someone else, the "someone else" will win in a landslide.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I would also point out there is evidence Trump actually disclosed classified information, something Biden has not been accused of.

In the report Hurr plainly said Biden allowed his ghost writer access to classified documents.  So, yes he has been accused of disclosing information.  Oh, and being a lowly Senator and VP does not give you permission to declassify or otherwise steal classified documents.

8 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

The optics are only interesting to those who are ignorant of, or simply wish to ignore, the facts. 

Read and weep.

• Like 1