Super Bowl thread?

We've discovered a first-of-its-kind material in which quantum correlations and the geometry of the crystal structure combine to frustrate the movement of electrons and lock them in place. Not advertised at the super bowl. But much more consequential. Obviously, I'm a swiftie.

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Kittle out.

Kittle back. They taped a "doughnut" on his shoulder.

Edited by homersapien

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I was hoping for a Taylor Swift endorsement. 😔

Sure. Bet you as much about a her as I do. Wouldn’t recognize her if you stumbled over her in a Dollar General store.

Who is this swift? Someone rival to the conecuh empire? If not, he or she is inconsequential. 

Oh. Who won the irrelevant bowl?🥣 

I have zero interest in NFL. I did not watch the game. But seeing the final score, I am convinced that Taylor Swift and her gazillion followers, RIGGED the outcome of this game. Yep, it is all about the Swifties. It's their deep state sports power -- it was their fault -- It was all about her. Right?

I didn't watch the game. Were there any good commercials?

Edited by AURex

7 minutes ago, AURex said:

I have zero interest in NFL. I did not watch the game. But seeing the final score, I am convinced that Taylor Swift and her gazillion followers, RIGGED the outcome of this game. Yep, it is all about the Swifties. It's their deep state sports power -- it was their fault -- It was all about her. Right?

Surprisingly there were not any memorable commercials except maybe the Reese’s . Other than that they were all confusing or strange. Even the Budweiser one fell flat.

Just happy Taylor won’t dump kelcie Now since they both will make another billion dollars 

I miss the days of the Bud commercials with the lizards, the Tabasco commercials, etc. I never watched the games, but I enjoyed the commercials.

Now I think companies are afraid of offending anyone -- politically, ethnically, socially -- so let's have a dog lick the face of a horse! Yet, there's a magical, feel good, politically correct commercial

• Like 2

Awesome game. Another Reid and Mahomes game winning drive clinic. TD was a variant of the final drive 4th and 1 conversion but with a different receiver. Would love to see AU put it in our arsenal because it’s very difficult to defend. 

• Like 1

Close game decided mostly by skill and strategy - yay. All that capital and marketing. Priorities. Yikes!

47 minutes ago, AURex said:

In the cumulative 10 minutes I watched, i saw two pivotal KC plays. The network immediately showed the celebrities about 1 second each time, with no commentary. Therefore, it was obvious that ... well. The PTB! DaytooKaarjobs!!  :laugh:

8 hours ago, AURex said:

No, but there was an RFK Jr for President commercial that made me question if I was having an acid trip. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you like football, that was a damn good ballgame. Some of the commercials were different enough to watch. As noted above, the RFK Jr commercial must have come straight from the twilight zone.

24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If you like football, that was a damn good ballgame. Some of the commercials were different enough to watch. As noted above, the RFK Jr commercial must have come straight from the twilight zone.

i missed it but let me say the big halftime show was a huge nothing burger. i long for the epic shows like prince did way back in the day in the pouring. just wow!

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

And then he apologized for it just in case someone was offended. SMH

Edited by toddc

23 minutes ago, toddc said:

And then he apologized for it just in case someone was offended. SMH

Well, he apologized to his family specifically because he did offend them by shamelessly ripping off a JFK commercial. 

• Like 1

Well, he apologized, but it is STILL linked on his website. hahaha