Republicans are increasingly mentally ill

This is what we get when a sizable portion of the electorate prefers to vote for whoever is willing to say anything for attention.  After all, isn't one of the requirements to be a good American that you have a picture taken holding an AR in front of a wall carpet with the Constitution printed on it?  Anyone not willing to endorse stupidity is clearly a member of the "establishment."

• Like 1

Are all Democrats mentally ill because they continue to support the clearly mentally deficient Joe Biden? Y'all want to put everybody who doesn't favor your positions into one box. Republicans come in many different types and with many differing opinions. We aren't all the same, just as all Georgians or all Baptists aren't all the same.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Are all Democrats mentally ill because they continue to support the clearly mentally deficient Joe Biden? Y'all want to put everybody who doesn't favor your positions into one box. Republicans come in many different types and with many differing opinions. We aren't all the same, just as all Georgians or all Baptists aren't all the same.

Just an FYI. Your 1st sentence doesn't align with the rest of your message and actually shows hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

425438443_122097888302218008_9068595850637266508_n.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

The Dems are stuck with Biden because he’s a sitting president. They know he’s a liability.

Heres the difference. The gop had/have a zillion candidate options, almost all who polled better in a general than Trump - and they’re still overwhelmingly picking the guy. The OP was about the gop electorate - not Biden - and it has a point.

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I thought the New York Times was "fake news" and controlled by Democrats?

That is what is so news worthy about The NY Times actually writhing something that is not bias.  The walls must be closing in and this will not end well for Biden.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The Dems are stuck with Biden because he’s a sitting president. They know he’s a liability.

Heres the difference. The gop had/have a zillion candidate options, almost all who polled better in a general than Trump - and they’re still overwhelmingly picking the guy. The OP was about the gop electorate - not Biden - and it has a point.

The two sides are exactly the same.  The Democrats don’t have the guts to correct their liability just like the Republicans.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Who are some who polled better than Trump?

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The two sides are exactly the same.  The Democrats don’t have the guts to correct their liability just like the Republicans.

Carter was a known train wreck… but he was a sitting president. Nomination is guaranteed. Biden needs to withdraw at the convention(to take Harris out of play). Up to him - unfortunately.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Carter was a known train wreck… but he was a sitting president. Nomination is guaranteed. Biden needs to withdraw at the convention(to take Harris out of play). Up to him - unfortunately.

So you saying an ego driven candidate will not step down from the #1 position for the good of the party?  Sounds the same to me.  They both seem to thing they are the incumbent.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So you saying an ego driven candidate will not step down from the #1 position for the good of the party?  Sounds the same to me.  They both seem to thing they are the incumbent.

I agree Biden should withdraw. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I agree Biden should withdraw. 

I assume you mean as the Dem candidate in Nov. I sure don't want him to resign as POTUS now and have Harris in. Biden is not calling the shots even now so let him ride out his term.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I assume you mean as the Dem candidate in Nov. I sure don't want him to resign as POTUS now and have Harris in. Biden is not calling the shots even now so let him ride out his term.

If he steps down at the convention and the Dems don’t somehow select Harris or another POC Chicago will erupt along with half of the Democrat Party.  JMO

Edited by I_M4_AU