Kentucky fans

Needless to say, are really down on their team. In fact, the majority of them on their message board are giving them very little chance to win tomorrow. The mood and vibes around their program, quite frankly, concern me a bit for the game tomorrow. Their backs are against the wall, and everyone is talking about what a bust they have been this year. But they still have an extremely talented team. They may very well come out with a "prove the naysayers wrong" attitude tomorrow. I just hope that we are ready to bring our A-game, because they are a desperate team that is more than capable. Their personnel still may be better than anyone in the conference.

Edited by arktiger1975
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

Needless to say, are really down on their team. In fact, the majority of them on their message board are giving them very little chance to win tomorrow. The mood and vibes around their program, quite frankly, concern me a bit for the game tomorrow. Their backs are against the wall, and everyone is talking about what a bust they have been this year. But they still have an extremely talented team. They may very well come out with a "prove the naysayers wrong" attitude tomorrow. I just hope that we are ready to bring our A-game, because they are a desperate team that is more than capable. Their personnel still may be better than anyone in the conference.

i hope they need a deeper shade of blue when we get through with them.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Kentucky fans

Can't see a down and out team, even KY, come into Neville and beat us after the way we beat SC like a drum.

I think we win this one. You can bet your wooden nickles...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Can't see a down and out team, even KY, come into Neville and beat us after the way we beat SC like a drum.

I think we win this one. You can bet your wooden nickles...

I would normally agree with you, but our team is very helter skelter.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I would normally agree with you, but our team is very helter skelter.  

Not at home.

• Like 3

Kentucky has the kind of talent that at any time this season they can turn it on and beat any team they play. I don’t think it happens tomorrow at Auburn. They aren’t going to be ready for the intensity of the jungle and this Auburn team. Constant pressure from both will wear down this young Kentucky team. Plus Bruce loves beating those guys. 

• Like 1

Calipari doesn't have the chops to flip that type of mentality into a real championship performance. Unless he can just make them play better defense, which we should've seen by now if it was an option, they're giving up 80+ easy. 

UKy is kinda like Bama. They can pump up a LOT of points quickly. But their defense is not really there yet.

Let's hope Auburn's A team shows up, plays some D. and makes some outside shots. If so, Auburn wins going away. If not, ....... meh.

• Like 2