Mr Mims44 Update

aubiefifty

i hope this does not turn into a popularity contest.

Prayers for continued recovery free of pain.  I hope the surgery and results are positive. 🙏

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i hope this does not turn into a popularity contest.

You would both lose.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

You would both lose.  

YOU BRUTE! that is the very reason no one likes you............

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

YOU BRUTE! that is the very reason no one likes you............

I would definitely lose in a popularity contest with the two of you.  It’s all love….

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2024 at 11:29 AM, NCAubs said:

You would both lose.  

****whistle*** “Personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct, on NC.Aubs. 15-yard penalty, and an automatic first down!”

😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

****whistle*** “Personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct, on NC.Aubs. 15-yard penalty, and an automatic first down!”

😂

he is just playing swampy. he just does not wink or write " grins".....

Edited by aubiefifty

Prayers for a fast and full recovery!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Glad you are on the mend @Mims44! Hoping you are back 150% as soon as the paint dries.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Praying for you @Mims44 for a speedy recovery. Thanks @aubiefiftyfor sharing the update. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Praying for you @Mims44 for a speedy recovery. Thanks @aubiefiftyfor sharing the update. 

i am rather fond of mr mims i just wish he would wash his face..............grins

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

bunch of warnings to NOT post on social media while under the affects of the drugs. Gotta wonder just how many people had to post how crazy of stuff to get that as part of the briefing.

Let’s ask fifty 😁

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

But besides the pain and being bedridden for  bit I am recovering nicely and on schedule. Even planning on working from home a bit today..

Glad to hear that you’re on the road to recovery. Don’t overdo things but I get it, sometimes we need to do normal things to feel normal again. Take care, God is good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I'm good, ambulatory now ;) 

Never setup my phone for this site and don't know email/password. And since I couldn't get to PC for awhile took me a bit to respond.

Without getting into too much personal detail, they found more stuff that needed to NOT be in my body which made a long surgery even longer.... However, my surgeon is very confident he found/removed it all.

First time I can remember being prescribed narcotics and actually taking them :lol: 

But besides the pain and being bedridden for  bit I am recovering nicely and on schedule. Even planning on working from home a bit today... with no narcotics... so we'll see how that goes :lol: 

Oh, also interesting bit of info. Part of my pre surgery breakdown and also in the folder given to my wife post op was a bunch of warnings to NOT post on social media while under the affects of the drugs. Gotta wonder just how many people had to post how crazy of stuff to get that as part of the briefing. :) 

That's a good report!  Praying each hour is easier than the previous.  Rest up and don't push it.  War damn Mims! 

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I'm good, ambulatory now ;) 

Never setup my phone for this site and don't know email/password. And since I couldn't get to PC for awhile took me a bit to respond.

Without getting into too much personal detail, they found more stuff that needed to NOT be in my body which made a long surgery even longer.... However, my surgeon is very confident he found/removed it all.

First time I can remember being prescribed narcotics and actually taking them :lol: 

But besides the pain and being bedridden for  bit I am recovering nicely and on schedule. Even planning on working from home a bit today... with no narcotics... so we'll see how that goes :lol: 

Oh, also interesting bit of info. Part of my pre surgery breakdown and also in the folder given to my wife post op was a bunch of warnings to NOT post on social media while under the affects of the drugs. Gotta wonder just how many people had to post how crazy of stuff to get that as part of the briefing. :) 

those cats never met the fiddy  grins..........and of course we are glad you are better!