Appalachian State loses to Ark St 67-65

This loss eliminates them as a NCAA automatic qualifier as they will not win the Sun Belt conference.  Does anyone think they can make it in on their record since they were good and did take us down?

In watching them, I still cannot see how they beat us.  Of course, we are not the same team we were back on 3 Dec. 

Edited by 81spacetiger

39 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

This loss eliminates them as a NCAA automatic qualifier as they will not win the Sun Belt conference.  Does anyone think they can make it in on their record since they were good and did take us down?

In watching them, I still cannot see how they beat us.  Of course, we are not the same team we were back on 3 Dec. 

Really strong possibility that they are out.  

Posted (edited)

latest brackets out today do not have App St in anymore.  In their place is James Madison.

Now it is our duty to win it all in the NCAA tournament and leave them wondering with a great record and with a win over us, why they got left out.

Edited by 81spacetiger

JMU winning the tournament championship gives App State the tiniest of hopes but I still think they get left out. The Sun Belt is just not strong enough.  The only way they were getting  two teams in was App State beating JMU in the final.  

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Appalachian State loses to Ark St 67-65