TV conflict tonight

Women's basketball at 6 O' clock on ESPN2, Baseball at 6 O'clock on SEC. Pick your poison. I'll watch one and record the other. How about you?

Anyone watch those 2 NCAA Men's games last night?  It felt like I was watching Vandy vs. Mizzou.  None of those 4 teams impressed me.

4 SEC teams in action today.  MSU, UT, KY, and USC.   MSU vs. Michigan State at 12:10 EST on CBS and  South Carolina vs. Oregon at 4:00 on TNT

I'd watch the tourney game live as it's a win or go home situation. Then watch the baseball game after

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll watch the baseball game, and catch the WBB highlights later.

• Like 2

i will probably watch the girls as i can watch highlights most of the time of the auburn baseball team. well sometimes stuff is not posted for a while if we lose. funny how that works. but actually i have the sinus crud so i might end of sleeping through all of it..............

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Women's basketball at 6 O' clock on ESPN2, Baseball at 6 O'clock on SEC. Pick your poison. I'll watch one and record the other. How about you?

i bet you will watch baseball unless we suck terribly. have we won a conference game yet?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i will probably watch the girls as i can watch highlights most of the time of the auburn baseball team. well sometimes stuff is not posted for a while if we lose. funny how that works. but actually i have the sinus crud so i might end of sleeping through all of it..............

Try one of these cold medicines. Any of them is sure to chase away sinus pain and discomfort.

• Gummitussin
  • Sudigummy
  • Gummyquill
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Try one of these cold medicines. Any of them is sure to chase away sinus pain and discomfort.

• Gummitussin
  • Sudigummygummy this morning when i woke up and it does help.
  • Gummyquill

i did a wake and gummy this morning when i woke up and it does help.

• Gummyquill

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i bet you will watch baseball unless we suck terribly. have we won a conference game yet?

No, went 0-3 at Vandy and those are the only games we've played so far. This weeks 3-game series is against #1 Arky. Baseball life in the SEC is tough!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

No, went 0-3 at Vandy and those are the only games we've played so far. This weeks 3-game series is against #1 Arky. Baseball life in the SEC is tough!

i am watching the ninth inning. i didnot know they timed the pitchers now? twenty seconds? what happens if they dod not make the twenty second deal? and arkie has those nice nikes and i thought our shoes were ugly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WillMunny said:

• Gummitussin
  • Sudigummy
  • Gummyquill

i know you would deliver if i asked but my health got really bad for a couple of years and my house is trashed. i bought a butt from christian corner meats and i bet it is turrible next to yours. it smells like dogs..........

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i know you would deliver if i asked but my health got really bad for a couple of years and my house is trashed. i bought a butt from christian corner meats and i bet it is turrible next to yours. it smells like dogs..........

OK Fifty.  Understand.  Let me know if I can help with anything.

• Like 1