Anyone ever been a tourist in DC?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Toured the Capitol? Share photos here. I hear some of these tourists are now being held hostage.

IMG_1676.webp

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1673.png

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.webp

IMG_1668.webp

IMG_1667.webp

IMG_1662.jpeg

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1674.avifUnavailable IMG_1666.avifUnavailable IMG_1663.avifUnavailable IMG_1664.avifUnavailable

i cannot believe how easily folks in our country are misled. it is like damn i dropped out of school and i know better. for the record i got my GED and finished almost two years of junior college.

• Like 1

in downtown DC they had a Nazi center that was recruiting kids as hard as they could. me and a friend wandered in and got the hell out. they wore nazi uniforms and had a locked metal door with dogs barking like crazy. then i found out it was off limits to military personal. hell i just saw the swastika flag and was curious.......

• Haha 1

They even let citizens practice wall climbing and set up an obstacle course.  How thoughtful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Literally the cops just opened the doors and let them walk right in and leisurely tour the hallways of the capitol. 

I don't know where you got all these images from. Must be Fake News from the lamestream media as Fox News and my favorite MAGA twitter personalities just showed me peaceful Trump fans walking around and not causing any trouble and said that was what everyone was doing that day.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Toured the Capitol? Share photos here. I hear some of these tourists are now being held hostage.

IMG_1676.webp

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1673.png

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.webp

IMG_1668.webp

IMG_1667.webp

IMG_1662.jpeg

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1674.avifUnavailable IMG_1666.avifUnavailable IMG_1663.avifUnavailable IMG_1664.avifUnavailable

Haven’t you heard? It was all a big misunderstanding and besides, those people in the pictures are Antifa bused in by Pelosi. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_1676.webp

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1671.jpeg

IMG_1673.png

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.webp

IMG_1668.webp

IMG_1667.webp

IMG_1662.jpeg

IMG_1661.jpeg

A tragedy and a disgrace. Never thought I'd see it.

• Like 1