Maybe Oates should coach Auburn

9 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

While I think BP has a long way to go in enforcing discipline, as seen by how he's let CBM continue to play borderline dirty all year without much outward consequence, this rings pretty hollow coming from a man that sat a player 1 meaningless game for being accessory to murder.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

While I think BP has a long way to go in enforcing discipline, as seen by how he's let CBM continue to play borderline dirty all year without much outward consequence, this rings pretty hollow coming from a man that sat a player 1 meaningless game for being accessory to murder.

Yep, what a joke! It's ridiculous that Oats would call another player or program out for discipline issues after the murder fiasco last year in which about a third of his team was involved. Even if he is right. What a hypocrite!

Edited by arktiger1975

Oates is a good coach that probably should learn its best to not offer an opinion sometimes.

Edited by auburnatl1

Brilliant insight by Oates. Why didn't we think of that? Nobody at Auburn is aware that CBM should make better decisions at NCAA tournament time. I guess if you are going to push another team's player, kicking another team's player while he's down is fair game too.  And maybe Sears should play defense too while he's out there for 40 minutes.   Oates is a complete asshat.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 2

Has anyone seen Dan Mullen during basketball season? Seems to be the same brain and mouth.

• Haha 1