You haters know who you are

41 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What are you talking about? Are you drunk on Easter again?

You’re funny when you ploy gets exposed.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re funny when you ploy gets exposed.

Your pathetic when you come up empty.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Your pathetic when you come up empty.

Give it up, not falling for it.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Give it up, not falling for it.

You have no idea. Easter? Where’s that name from? Bunnies —or should it be a Hare? Eggs? And why “decorated”? And didn’t decorated just mean colored anyway? If Easter had real religious significance for you, you wouldn’t be obsessing over these things that are, at best, tenuously connected to the Christian observance of the resurrection.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You have no idea. Easter? Where’s that name from? Bunnies —or should it be a Hare? Eggs? And why “decorated”? And didn’t decorated just mean colored anyway? If Easter had real religious significance for you, you wouldn’t be obsessing over these things that are, at best, tenuously connected to the Christian observance of the resurrection.

I knew you were trying to equate the two.  You’re pitiful

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I knew you were trying to equate the two.  You’re pitiful

Which 2? It’s your vagueness that makes me think you’re drunk. If you’re referring to equating secular “Easter” with the religious celebration of the resurrection, that’s exactly what you’re doing. I’m clearly distinguishing them.

22 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How many of those years has the president proclaimed the day by decree?  This would be the 3rd? 

Um...the 4th.

Does the Alphabet mafia have other days the president can honor throughout the year?

Sure. You'd have to ask Biden why he chose this day. I'm sure there's a reason. Unless you think he really did have a master plan for it to fall on Easter this year. Is that what you're saying? He's so diabolical that human males aren't enough - he's coming after the Easter Bunny's penis, too?

3 years in a row doesn’t make a tradition.  14 years in a row doesn’t even make it a tradition...

I'm sure it isn't for you, but others might disagree. How does it affect anyone just because it falls on Easter this year? What does it harm? Your sensibilities? Is this where I'm supposed to call you a snowflake?

...and when a president pushes an agenda in spite of his personal religion you have to question where his loyal lies.

Not really. He's supporting American citizens, regardless of whether you agree with what they do or not. He recognizes that not every citizen subscribes to his religious views. That means he's doing a better job at being President than you would. 

What's really hysterical about all this is that Salty is right - it would have taken an internet search for anyone to know that today was Transgender Day of Visibility, but since the bigots on the right have lost their minds about it, now pretty much everyone is aware what day it is. Well done!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol....aaaand the other argument falls apart.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/30/politics/easter-trans-day-visibility-trump-biden-johnson/index.html

Some Republicans – including Johnson and Trump – also claimed that Biden banned religious-themed designs at the White House’s Easter events. The American Egg Board, which partners with the White House on Easter events, said the procedures in place this year haven’t changed.

“The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations,” Emily Metz, president and CEO of the American Egg Board, said in a statement.

Metz said the board is required to “operate within federal guidelines for all of its activities” and that it is “prohibited from discriminating in all programming and activities on the basis of religion, political beliefs and all other stated categories.”

Elizabeth Alexander, a spokesperson for first lady Dr. Jill Biden, cast the Republican egg complaints as “misleading swirl” and posted on X, “The American Egg Board flyer’s standard non-discrimination language requesting artwork has been used for the last 45 years, across all Dem & Republican Admins.”

I guess Reagan, both Bushes, and Trump all hated religion, too. This country's going to hell in a handbasket!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/30/politics/easter-trans-day-visibility-trump-biden-johnson/index.html

Some Republicans – including Johnson and Trump – also claimed that Biden banned religious-themed designs at the White House’s Easter events. The American Egg Board, which partners with the White House on Easter events, said the procedures in place this year haven’t changed.

“The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations,” Emily Metz, president and CEO of the American Egg Board, said in a statement.

Metz said the board is required to “operate within federal guidelines for all of its activities” and that it is “prohibited from discriminating in all programming and activities on the basis of religion, political beliefs and all other stated categories.”

Elizabeth Alexander, a spokesperson for first lady Dr. Jill Biden, cast the Republican egg complaints as “misleading swirl” and posted on X, “The American Egg Board flyer’s standard non-discrimination language requesting artwork has been used for the last 45 years, across all Dem & Republican Admins.”

I guess Reagan, both Bushes, and Trump all hated religion, too. This country's going to hell in a handbasket!

Joe was in the swamp during all those administrations so he’s at fault! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Joe was in the swamp during all those administrations so he’s at fault! 

Checkmate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

We have an egg board?

It's a non-profit group that is basically a support/marketing organization for the US Egg industry. 

12 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Does it?  Why would Biden highlight the rules that have been in place for over 45 years this particular year?  Could it be that a Christian based Easter Egg could be offensive to the Trans Community?

Remember this Trans was triggered by Christianity as he/she shot up a Christian School in Nashville:

It’s the same philosophy the Biden Administration wanting to ban Radical Islamists and Jihadist.

The United States' top intelligence agency wants to ban its spies from using "biased language," including the terms "radical Islamists" and "jihadist," saying these words "are hurtful to Muslim-Americans and detrimentally impact our efforts as they bolster extremist rhetoric," according to a language guide published internally.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-intel-agency-bans-terms-radical-islamists-and-jihadist-because-theyre-hurtful-to-muslim-americans/

Heaven forbid we offend someone who is capable of terrorism whether it be a Trans person or HAMAS, a terrorist group.

• Facepalm 3

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Does it?  Why would Biden highlight the rules that have been in place for over 45 years this particular year?  Could it be that a Christian based Easter Egg could be offensive to the Trans Community?

Remember this Trans was triggered by Christianity as he/she shot up a Christian School in Nashville:

It’s the same philosophy the Biden Administration wanting to ban Radical Islamists and Jihadist.

The United States' top intelligence agency wants to ban its spies from using "biased language," including the terms "radical Islamists" and "jihadist," saying these words "are hurtful to Muslim-Americans and detrimentally impact our efforts as they bolster extremist rhetoric," according to a language guide published internally.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-intel-agency-bans-terms-radical-islamists-and-jihadist-because-theyre-hurtful-to-muslim-americans/

Heaven forbid we offend someone who is capable of terrorism whether it be a Trans person or HAMAS, a terrorist group.

I’m out a loss on how I would parody you.

• Haha 3

Wow that twitter feed lol. It’s like looking into the eye of madness. So that’s where IM gets his news. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Trans people aren't the only ones who don't want their federal government promoting a Religion in their official events. 

I do feel for you and other Evangelicals on this though. The White house not painting little crosses on their Easter Eggs is the greatest persecution US Christians have faced since Starbucks started writing "Happy Holidays" on their Christmas cups. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Trans people aren't the only ones who don't want their federal government promoting a Religion in their official events. 

I do feel for you and other Evangelicals on this though. The White house not painting little crosses on their Easter Eggs is the greatest persecution US Christians have faced since Starbucks started writing "Happy Holidays" on their Christmas cups. 

My Southern Baptist upbringing just involved colored eggs. No fancy designs. Who knew we were Biden controlled heathens?

43 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The government can get away with promoting Trans because it is an ideology, but IMO they should stay away from that too.

Of the 27 fights Biden may want to fight this year, this isn’t one of them. Again - some Christian’s don’t have the issue that evangelicals do. That being said, and realizing Easter moves each year, it wasn’t well thought out and pointlessly divisive. Plenty of other days in the year.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Of the 27 fights Biden may want to fight this year, this isn’t one of them. Again - some Christian’s don’t have the issue that evangelicals do. That being said, and realizing Easter moves each year, it wasn’t well thought out and pointlessly divisive. Plenty of other days in the year.

What exactly are you saying he should have done?

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What exactly are you saying he should have done?

On an election year - different day.  

• Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

On an election year - different day.  

It’s an international day. He can recognize the already in existence international day, or as you suggest, actively establish one for the USA— you think that plays better politically? 🤔

The fact is, the right wing BS machine is going to lie, distort and deceive no matter what he does. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s an international day. He can recognize the already in existence international day, or as you suggest, actively establish one for the USA— you think that plays better politically? 🤔

The fact is, the right wing BS machine isn’t going to lie, distort and deceive no matter what he does. 

Im not going to argue a point I’m not that passionate about. I’ll just repeat. He is the president of the US. And it is an election year. 

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’ll just repeat. He is the president of the US. And it is an election year. 

You think you’re making an actual point by saying this?