You haters know who you are

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

It was a comment not an answer.  But if you’re profit driven it’s about attracting, growing,  and retaining a core audience. Demographics.  Ratings.  Advertisers. If Fox started reporting on stories where Biden has improved the economy - you’d leave and MyIPillow ain’t happy If  msnbc started hammering Biden on the border - Homer leaves and ….  Marketing analytics understands their core audience to the zip code and prioritizes stories accordingly. If you want to call in mainstream media conspiracy stuff - goo for it.  In business school  that call in capitalism

Journalists were trying to uncover the truth.  Where do we go to find the truth?  or do we just go with what we want is the truth?

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Print 

WaPo, NYT or NY Post?

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

I think and witness on the daily and agenda pushed by someone.   I’m not for Trump and believe that he is a huge pain in the at' zz.   Although, I’m not blind to see that there is a double standard.    Just look at late night television host, it’s not even comparable to how one is treated compared to the next.   

Do you not consider that Trump himself is what provides all that material from late night TV hosts?

And it's not like they ignore Biden. He's just not the "gold mine" Trump is for humor.

A "double standard" is not necessary for them to focus on Trump.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

WaPo, NYT or NY Post?

I agree print is better but it’s driven by clicks/ratings as well.  IMO if people would pick 3 diverse news sources - and be prepared to be challenged  - maybe we would have an informed electorate that could do/pick better thsn Biden and Trump.  If not, is everybody sure the 2028, 2032, ect options will be better?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I agree print is better but it’s driven by clicks/ratings as well.

They have the ability to explain there point of view in length and without sound bites, but are just a as bias.

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

WaPo, NYT or NY Post?

WSJ has more than the NYP, NYTIMES and WaPo have some good, some lousy. Reuters has some good ones. Some smaller publications do, too.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

It was a comment not an answer.  But if you’re profit driven it’s about attracting, growing,  and retaining a core audience. Demographics.  Ratings.  Advertisers. If Fox started reporting on stories where Biden has improved the economy - you’d leave and MyIPillow ain’t happy If  msnbc started hammering Biden on the border - Homer leaves and ….  Marketing analytics understands their core audience to the zip code and prioritizes stories accordingly. If you want to call in mainstream media conspiracy stuff - goo for it.  In business school  that call in capitalism

Excuse me, but please don't be presumptuous.

I seldom watch MSNBC.

And I do think Biden has miss-handled the border politically - but otherwise my feelings about it are a little more complex.

• Like 1