I am tired of the idiot Auburn fans

moe

I picked GT 21, AU 17 last week...and I was called crazy.

179368[/snapback]

Well, what are you complaining about then? You didn't have faith in :au: before the game, so why be upset with them now?

Man, some of you give up waaaaayyyyy too easily.

ok, this is officially my last post and the last time I waste a brain cell with you guys reading any of this forum. I know this won't disappoint anyone, but you should all know that you make it not enjoyable to be here. You guys bash anyone who has a different opinion than you or (God forbid) has concerns about our football team...there are more important things in life than this!

None of you should ever dog LSU fans for being corndogs or Alabama fans for drinking kool-aid when most of you are completely blind to seeing things objectively. Understanding the weaknesses of our beloved Auburn Tigers is not a fault or a lack of faith, it's just being normal. I am the BIGGEST auburn fan around. Try accepting other people's opinions without criticizing them like this post does. Maybe try to see where other people are coming from. Don't wear rose-colored glasses when all you need to do is look around.

WAR EAGLE!!!!! Seacrest out.

you got it Aubie 7!!!!!  Finally someone else has seen the light. Just because I and many other Auburn fans are REALISTIC, doesn't mean that we're unintelligent or not as well-versed at football as the rest of you.  Auburn looked bad Saturday night--and yes they will get better.  But to think that just because someone (including me) thinks that Auburn will have a tough time winning a lot of their games (including Miss State) based on their last showing is an IDIOT? cmon! 

wake up.  We're not attacking players (most of us), we are just stating our opinions, which is what this board is for. 

I picked GT 21, AU 17 last week...and I was called crazy.  well I was right, and I also say that it will be a struggle this week against  :msu:   (but I think we will win close)...and yes, we may be 4-7. 5-6. or 6-5.  I hope I am wrong, but I am certainly no moron.

Thank you.

179368[/snapback]

Pass the biscuits.....you are one of a kind! i hope you are really good at your job making buiscuits because you would starve if you depended on your crazy predictions for money! by the way whats Hardee's secret recipe??? :poke:

It's deep in this thread.

First, why is it that anytime that a person or two disagrees with someone it automatically means the whole board is against them, every person called them a idiot and a moron, and are on some kinds self-rightous kick?

Second, too bad that these opinions of a person should be able to disagree, give a valid reason, and discuss the issue without the other saying they have absolutly no idea and are 100% wrong shouldnt happen are not followed by those preaching it. This one I find very hilarious considering the source.

I know I had a disagreement with ole Aubie 7, and while I agreed with him that it was possible for Cox to flounder complelty in his first start that it was not a law that all first starting QB's must fail miserably, and cited a theory from a expert Sport Psychologist with extensive work with professional and olympic athletes who have won championships. I was told that I was unable to use logic or reason multiple times by him. No where did I tell him he was wrong, I just disagreed. Believe my question was can you prove that Cox will fail before he ever steps on the field. Then you throw out this beauty man lol?

If you don't agree, that's one thing, but to be butt-headed enough to say they are wrong and they don't know anything, just becasue you disagree with their opinion is completely childish and wrong.

Noticed this on this board several times. One side or the other is always claiming the other is calling them a idiot and then makes some big speech on respecting others and its a free country........ then turns around and goes against everything they preached against lol.

ok, this is officially my last post and the last time I waste a brain cell with you guys reading any of this forum.  I know this won't disappoint anyone, but you should all know that you make it not enjoyable to be here.  You guys bash anyone who has a different opinion than you or (God forbid) has concerns about our football team...there are more important things in life than this!

None of you should ever dog LSU fans for being corndogs or Alabama fans for drinking kool-aid when most of you are completely blind to seeing things objectively.  Understanding the weaknesses of our beloved Auburn Tigers is not a fault or a lack of faith, it's just being normal.  I am the BIGGEST auburn fan around.  Try accepting other people's opinions without criticizing them like this post does.  Maybe try to see where other people are coming from.  Don't wear rose-colored glasses when all you need to do is look around. 

WAR EAGLE!!!!! Seacrest out.

179424[/snapback]

It is a shame you are leaving. :o You are right, many here do not want to hear critical thoughts. I think most here are realistic, some of the time. The rose colored glasses and kool-aid, however are abundant. It is ok to love your team, which I know we all do, but you have to think things through and be realistic sometimes also. Good luck to you. You and your common sense approach will be missed here. :au:

This board is blessed to not have near as many idiots as the ITAT board does.There are several over there that just need their arse's kicked on a regular basis.This year is still going to be a good year.The talent is there

you got it Aubie 7!!!!!  Finally someone else has seen the light. Just because I and many other Auburn fans are REALISTIC, doesn't mean that we're unintelligent or not as well-versed at football as the rest of you.  Auburn looked bad Saturday night--and yes they will get better.  But to think that just because someone (including me) thinks that Auburn will have a tough time winning a lot of their games (including Miss State) based on their last showing is an IDIOT? cmon! 

wake up.  We're not attacking players (most of us), we are just stating our opinions, which is what this board is for. 

I picked GT 21, AU 17 last week...and I was called crazy.  well I was right, and I also say that it will be a struggle this week against  :msu:   (but I think we will win close)...and yes, we may be 4-7. 5-6. or 6-5.  I hope I am wrong, but I am certainly no moron.

Thank you.

179368[/snapback]

Hey dont feel bad and leave the board man, you gotta stick with me, I said 4 - 7 and got bashed, but thats the internet for ya, I hope to God we dont go 4 - 7, but if they dont dramatically improve thats the way I see it going. The majority of the people on this board(including myself) bleed orange and blue, and stick by their team no matter what, the only difference is that some people look at things objectively and others are super optimistic, and there is nothing wrong with either of those. Dont let people here bother, because in the end they are the Guys who are having a beer with you at the tailgate and cheering along side you at JH. :D

It is ok to love your team, which I know we all do, but you have to think things through and be realistic sometimes also.

179445[/snapback]

Differences of opinion are always welcomed here at WEN (just go to the politics forum for proof), but please explain to me how realistic is it to flush a complete 11 game season after a loss the first game of the year!

Differences of opinion are always welcomed here at WEN (just go to the politics forum for proof), but please explain to me how realistic is it to flush a complete 11 game season after a loss the first game of the year!

179476[/snapback]

This is exactly what I have been preaching since the game. Yes, there are concerns that we have about our team, but come on, it was the FIRST game! We have a lot of football and a lot of improvement ahead of us.

Yes we have the talent, but there is going to be some drop off from last year considering the youth of this team. It takes time to make a team, especially with new, green players at critical positions gel. CR, JC, CW, and RB were all freshmen at some point too, and look how they turned out. We will get better, just be patient and don't write us off after 1 or 2 losses.

179476[/snapback]

This is exactly what I have been preaching since the game. Yes, there are concerns that we have about our team, but come on, it was the FIRST game! We have a lot of football and a lot of improvement ahead of us.

Yes we have the talent, but there is going to be some drop off from last year considering the youth of this team. It takes time to make a team, especially with new, green players at critical positions gel. CR, JC, CW, and RB were all freshmen at some point too, and look how they turned out. We will get better, just be patient and don't write us off after 1 or 2 losses.

179481[/snapback]

WD, Robin Hood couldn't have hit the bullseye and better.

One thing that has set AU apart over the years is that we have ot been fair weather people. Through thick or thin we have always stood behind our Tigers with a winning fan attitude ... even if we failed to win. Losing a game has not historically made an AU man a loser ... this is one of the reasons why AU has always been a cut above.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Hey dont feel bad and leave the board man, you gotta stick with me, I said 4 - 7 and got bashed, but thats the internet for ya,

4-7 is just absurd, that is total lack of knowledge of the game and the team we have. Thats why you got bashed. Ya, thats the internet for ya.

This is exactly what I have been preaching since the game.  Yes, there are concerns that we have about our team, but come on, it was the FIRST game!  We have a lot of football and a lot of improvement ahead of us. 

Yes we have the talent, but there is going to be some drop off from last year considering the youth of this team.  It takes time to make a team, especially with new, green players at critical positions gel.  CR, JC, CW, and RB were all freshmen at some point too, and look how they turned out.  We will get better, just be patient and don't write us off after 1 or 2 losses.

179481[/snapback]

WDE couldn't have said it better

This thread is getting us nowhere. People are digging in their heels and refusing to see it any other way.

I will say this: I've been severely disappointed in the reaction of the Auburn fan base this week. From idiots calling for CTT's head, to the doom and gloomers, to the people who thought we'd just run the table again regardless of who we lost from last year, we no longer have any room to criticize the bammers for their delusions of grandeur nor their impatience and bandwagon tendencies. We are just as bad in every respect.

Everyone needs to settle down. Time for this thread to die.

Archived