Ryan Bliss with his first career home run!

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

So happy to see this. His development as an AU player was super fun to watch too. Hope he has a long run in the MLB

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

So happy to see this. His development as an AU player was super fun to watch too. Hope he has a long run in the MLB

Hey G did i get it wrong? i thought i read where he was a selma boy and loved auburn but went straight to the pro's? the chemicals have addled my brain quite a bit lately. but i am still kicking so i am just warning i get stuff wrong a lot i bet and miss half of it. and you guys put up with it. thank you..............all of you.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Hey G did i get it wrong? i thought i read where he was a selma boy and loved auburn but went straight to the pro's? the chemicals have addled my brain quite a bit lately. but i am still kicking so i am just warning i get stuff wrong a lot i bet and miss half of it. and you guys put up with it. thank you..............all of you.

I‘m not G, but Ryan Bliss 100% played for our beloved Tigers from 2019-2021. He was an elite hitter who flirted with a .400 average multiple seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

I‘m not G, but Ryan Bliss 100% played for our beloved Tigers from 2019-2021. He was an elite hitter who flirted with a .400 average multiple seasons.

for the record i am not always high. my mind is slowing down and and i screwup alot because of age. thank you for getting me back up on the right path sir!

• Like 1

Ryan Bliss an absolutely outstanding player, one of the best ever at Auburn, and a fan favorite.  Loved seeing this deep shot.  Looked like staff was retrieving the ball, maybe they got it to him.  Thanks for posting.

On 6/11/2024 at 6:14 AM, aubiefifty said:

@aubiefifty thanks so much for posting this!!!!   I wish each of you could meet and know Ryan's mom.   That sweet lady bleeds O&B and loves CBT.   War Eagle always Ryan Bliss. 

• Love 1