Frank Broyles' Asshattery Award of the Week

moe

Who should this go to? Firenutt for not coming back? The pollsters who actually voted for ND to stay in the top 10? Who do you think?

Who should this go to?  Firenutt for not coming back?  The pollsters who actually voted for ND to stay in the top 10?  Who do you think?

189824[/snapback]

I vote for the Capitol One Mascot Challenge. That is the most bogus, rigged piece of monkey crap I have ever seen. It's not even close to realistic.

firenut? you mean the guy that actually dared me to show up on THIS board on Sunday after the game? :blink:

Nahhh...Give it to the pollsters. They are more deserving. :D

your right about that GalensGhost. So when will everyone catch on and stop voting?That would mean this dude, uh bear, would get 100,000 votes.

main-cub-club-wide.gif

I bet there aren't many voters anyway. It's done by a credit card company

so it must be fair...Right?

:ald: My vote fo capital one

I say give it to the pollsters. A two loss team in the top ten this time of year is just ridiculous. I didn't see Stanford shooting up the polls last year when they played USC tough. Plus Firenutt will never be back.

And what's the deal with the C1 mascot challenge. I only want to vote for Aubie. Not all the matchups.

I think it should go to the Michigan St assistant coach/special teams coach. If you saw the end of the 2nd qtr in the MSU v. OSU game Saturday. MSU is leading 17-7. They are driving at the end of the second qtr with time running out and no timeouts. They run a second down play that doesn't get much, but are in field goal range. Time is running down, but they have time to line up spike the ball on 3rd down and then get the field goal unit on the field. BUT, after the second down play this assistant coach sends the field goal unit on the field as the MSU QB was trying to line up the O for the spike. It was mass confusion. They did end up lining up with only 3 to the left of the snapper and 4 to the right AND got the field goal off, which was blocked, from the left side of course. OSU picks it up and runs it 70 something yards for a TD to make it 17-14 at the half. The momentum had swung and OSU ended up winning it. The MSU head coach was HOT!! THey did interview him on the way in to the locker room. He said the kids played hard and put it all out there only to have a coach screw it all up. Right as the play was happening you could see him cussing the asst coach running at him and then in his face!!! It was unbelievable!!!

but if not that, then for sure the pollsters!!

Archived