Early, early bowl projections from ESPN.com

Ranger12

That can't be right, they don't have Bama in the Rose Bowl! Just ask the Bammers, they are gearing up for a trip to California. :big:

You know what sucks...every one of these projections (this includes previous projections I have read from other sites) has the Sugar Bowl between the SEC and the Big East...THE BIG EAST!!! So say UGA wins out and gets to play in the Sugar Bowl...guess what, you get to play West Virginia...WEST VIRGINIA????

Does the Sugar Bowl have an alliance with the Big East this year or is it just based on match ups? Whoever gets to the Sugar Bowl, whether it be UGA, Bama, Auburn or LSU, whoever, I think gets a WEAK game against a WEAK team from a WEAK conference.

That sucks.

At least Mr. Maisel has a LITTLE confidence in the Auburn Tigers. :au::cheer:

At least Mr. Maisel has a LITTLE confidence in the Auburn Tigers. :au:   :cheer:

190040[/snapback]

And Pat Forde has us in the right city, just the wrong bowl...We'll be in Atlanta for the Sugar Bowl, not the Peach!! :D:cheer:

(I hope...)

Ummmm the real question should be why would it be the Big East (WVU). Last year, same stuff happened and Auburn got VT. The only thing I can think of is if it is because the Orange Bowl gets to pick before the Sugar Bowl and therefore would take VT cuz they are the best team left. But last year had similar instances, but it ended up SEC-ACC, why not the same?

Archived