AU Marching Band Pep Rally/Exhibition

wardmiller

Hey, y'all. I haven't done this in a while, but there are so many events tied up with this trip to Baton Rouge that I figured I'd let y'all know about them. I also have the info on Tiger Walk.

============

AU Marching Band to Perform at Charity Pep Rally in Mobile - Friday, October 21st at 5:00 PM in Hank Aaron Stadium (Mobile, AL) the Auburn University Marching Band will perform at a very special pep rally and charity event. Not only will the pep rally get our fans fired up for LSU game, but donations and concessions purchases will all go directly to help those affected by Hurricane Katrina in the Mobile area. We ask that you come out to get fired up for your Auburn Tigers and to support those whose homes were flooded and destroyed. For directions to Hank Aaron Stadium visit http://maps.google.com/maps?q=755+Bolling+...6&iwloc=A&hl=en

============

AU Marching Band in Exhibition at Davidson-Baker Game - Friday, October 21st, the Auburn University Marching Band will perform in exhibition at half-time of the Davidson at Baker football game. The band will arrive at Baker High School's football stadium at 7:15 PM and perform shortly thereafter during halftime. For a map to Baker High School, visit the BHS website at http://baker.mcs.schoolinsites.com/?PageNa...Directions'

============

LSU Game-Day Itinerary Online - The Auburn Tigers continue on the road this Saturday, October 22nd, as they play the LSU Bayou Bengals. The game, which kicks off at 6:45 CT, will be broadcast nationally on ESPN. The Auburn University Marching Band will be there to help their Tigers to victory, and we want you there too! For a map to Tiger Walk, the band's performance schedule, and much more check out the Game-Day schedule at http://www.auburn.edu/auband/gameday

I'll be in Baton Rouge, hope to see y'all there. WAR EAGLE!

And just one bump for good luck. :D

:au: Speaking of the band, what would it take to get a "Louie, Louie" at the end of the games???  I used to love to hear that!  :dance:   :au:

190455[/snapback]

I actually thought I heard it once or twice after wins this year, but I could just be confusing it with previous years. I've been so busy with my own band that I missed the Arkansas, South Carolina, and Western Carolina games. I'll be in Baton Rouge for a game (finally) but I'm gonna miss Ole Miss as well. C'est la vie.

Doesn't being part of the real world suck?

- Me

190533[/snapback]

Aye...lol

:au: Speaking of the band, what would it take to get a "Louie, Louie" at the end of the games???  I used to love to hear that!  :dance:   :au:

190455[/snapback]

And a skit with Aubie at half time. Remember those from the early 80s. Those were always entertaining. My kids would love it !!

Archived