I'm offended

SCWarEagle

Bammers, you can crow all you want about being 7-0, but your team sucks. Lucky for you, UT sucks just a little bit more.

Calling that game a "defensive struggle" is an insult to anyone who knows the game. That was just atrocious.

You're offended by a football game because it was crappy offense? You're too sensitive. :poke::lol:

Seriously, I am not going to crack on UAT because they have had to win by a field goal two weeks in a row. It is not totally their fault that their offense is sputtering and getting lucky with turnovers caused by their defense. Hey, their offense did have one big play that setup the winning field goal. That counts for something. A win is a win, right? Their 7-0. Congrats to Bama!

You're offended by a football game because it was crappy offense? You're too sensitive. :poke:   :lol:

Seriously, I am not going to crack on UAT because they have had to win by a field goal two weeks in a row. It is not totally their fault that their offense is sputtering and getting lucky with turnovers caused by their defense. Hey, their offense did have one big play that setup the winning field goal. That counts for something. A win is a win, right? Their 7-0. Congrats to Bama!

191359[/snapback]

:puke::puke::puke:

You're nuts, Ranger. War Eagle anyway, buddy.

You're offended by a football game because it was crappy offense? You're too sensitive. :poke:   :lol:

191359[/snapback]

Did you WATCH the damn game? If you are telling me you think bama should have won that game you must have been watching a different game than I was. Maybe there is something wrong with my cable... I will have to call charter first thing Monday. The final score was 6-3 bama right? That was the game I saw on my tv. Anyway, should have been 24-3 UT. Can't wait til Nov 11th. Seriously, I can't wait. Even if we get killed tonight, there is NO WAY that team I saw today beats Auburn. You can quote me on that and I will eat any crow you want if I am wrong.

And we should've won the GT game 24-10. But holding on to the ball is part of the game. Bama won. They were lucky. But they won. 17-16 was lucky - it has bounced our way a time or two also.

If we get by LSU then it looks like both teams will have one loss going into the in the Iron bowl.

I do think Bama's play calling was too "old school".

Hey guys it's in our best interest that Bama keep winning.

Did you all see the Georgia game?

Just think we might be seeing both these teams in back to back games and they could both be top 5 teams when we play.

-Michael

Archived