saban returns to lsu

damabama

miami dolphins @ new orleans/san antonio/baton rouge saints.this one will be in tiger stadium. nikki making his triumphant return. how do yall think he will be treated? will be interseting, to say the least

With everything going on with the the Saints and them possibly leaving N.O. don't be surprised if a lot of fans are rooting for the Dolphins. Saban will be treated with respect when he returns, most all logical LSU fans know that he did what he needed/wanted to do and don't fault him for leaving.

People would be surprised at the little amount of Saints fans that are LSU fans.

There isn't a huge connection between the two which I always thought was odd.

I expect it to be pretty civil

are you going to the game scott?

191771[/snapback]

Yes, and its not to see the Saints but rather see Nick Saban, Travis Daniels and Devery Henderson return to Tiger Stadium. I'm not a Saints fan so I really could care less that they are playing. Like Slink said, there is not a strong connection with LSU fans and Saints fans. Its pretty much two different sets of fans.

I am also going to the Tampa Bay game to see Michael Clayton play in TS again.

there is not a strong connection with LSU fans and Saints fans

i'm not doubting, but that seems odd. i would guess that a lot of people in new orleans graduated from lsu. i guess they just dont like pro ball.

there is not a strong connection with LSU fans and Saints fans

i'm not doubting, but that seems odd. i would guess that a lot of people in new orleans graduated from lsu. i guess they just dont like pro ball.

191878[/snapback]

Well there are many LSU fans that are Saints fans, so I don't want to mislead you......but the connection between the 2 are not nearly as strong as you would think.

Archived