Sucky Message Boards

DKW 86

Ashamed to say these cretins are AU fans.

I hope the %#cker never kicks another ball at AU again. He is freeking awful.

AUchamps05 

Freshman Tiger

(10/22/05 10:40 pm)

Re: Should Vaughn Quit the Team?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who voted no!

jackson34

5th Year Senior Tiger

(10/22/05 10:40 pm)

Reply  Re: Should Vaughn Quit the Team?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldnt show my face again if I were him. HE's PISS POOR! SCREW U VAUGHN!! THanks for ripping my heart out!

PvilleTiger

Benchwarmer or Coverted Bammer?

(10/22/05 10:41 pm)

I for one voted no. He should stay on the team and be used as a blocking dummy!

Ripper

(10/22/05 10:42 pm)

If you voted "no," don't be bawless. Tell us why, and don't give me that, "He's just a kid who made a few mistakes." My ass. He doesn't desrve to be an Auburn Tiger. If he missed the last one, and only the last one, I could forgive him. But he missed 5! Eff him. 

:puke::puke::puke:

THREAD HIJACK ALERT:

hey 16:

what was the context for borges' statement in your signature??

as far as the low-class statements, unfortunately all teams have those types...but at least they don't reside here.

THREAD HIJACK ALERT:

hey 16:

as far as the low-class statements, unfortunately all teams have those types...but at least they don't reside here.

193380[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, that was back in spring practice prior to last year's season. During Borges' early practices, they were holding Ronnie and Carnell out, because, they already 'knew what they could do," and were playing mostly KI, BL, TS, CS in scrimages, etc. Borges couldn't believe that Carnell & Ronnie could possibly be any better, because he thought the backups were so good.

Ashamed to say these cretins are AU fans.
He doesn't desrve to be an Auburn Tiger. If he missed the last one, and only the last one, I could forgive him. But he missed 5! Eff him. 

:puke::puke::puke:

193377[/snapback]

Reading these posts, I think I know several people that don't deserve to be Auburn Tigers--but John Vaugh is not one of them!

Five missed field goals is also five missed touchdowns! All of this hate, and not one word about the dropped passes that left us looking for field goals instead of touchdowns. Nor any comment about the blown pass coverages that let LSU stay in the game, nor the let down in kick coverage that gave them a touchdown. We win as a team and we lose as a team. I hope John Vaughn can ignore these a**holes as quickly as I'm going to!

THREAD HIJACK ALERT:

hey 16:

193380[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, that was back in spring practice prior to last year's season. During Borges' early practices, they were holding Ronnie and Carnell out, because, they already 'knew what they could do," and were playing mostly KI, BL, TS, CS in scrimages, etc. Borges couldn't believe that Carnell & Ronnie could possibly be any better, because he thought the backups were so good.

193381[/snapback]

Correct.

Just something I wanted to discuss: if you have an issue with a board, then you are more than welcome to debate that issue on that board at anytime; however, to call a board "sucky" and to be reading the board at the same time seems a bit duplicitous. Call us out on our board; in the end, we will respect you for it. But run and cry about something you don't like to people who probably don't care neither helps you nor the issue. Not flaming or trying to start a fight, just giving my honest opinion. Message boards are for opinions, both right and wrong. We, as Auburn Family, should be able to get along and look out for one another. If this doesn't make sense, then I am sorry.

Cliff Note Version: You have an issue with me and/or my posters, be man enough to bring it to the place of origin. Otherwise, you are being petty and cowardly. If you want to saddle and be honest about it, you know where to find us. Or, you can go the route of the weak and call us @ss-holes and whatever you want to on your board. If being a chump works for you, then that is your right.

You guys have a nice board over here. I am not going to take the "you guys suck because you aren't us" stance. I llok forward to seeing some of you on our board.

I still think Vaughn was a disgrace. As far as memories go, anyone remember the PAT he missed at the end of the LSU game last year? If it wasn't for a good call on a bad rule, we could have lost that game, too.

Last but not least--WAR DAMN EAGLE!

i for one agree with the original post, auburn fans should never spew vomit like that, esp. about one of our own players, these are probably the same dopes that didn't notice that it was vaughn who didn't miss in the sugar bowl to give us a perfect season. Whether or not DKW should have brought it up on your board or not is irrelevant, that kind of conversation should never occur on an auburn message board!!!!! We all have our opinions, but we should never resort to attacks and childish namecalling on our players. It was that kind of crap that made me join this board instead of any of the others.

Just something I wanted to discuss: if you have an issue with a board, then you are more than welcome to debate that issue on that board at anytime; however, to call a board "sucky" and to be reading the board at the same time seems a bit duplicitous. Call us out on our board; in the end, we will respect you for it. But run and cry about something you don't like to people who probably don't care neither helps you nor the issue. Not flaming or trying to start a fight, just giving my honest opinion. Message boards are for opinions, both right and wrong. We, as Auburn Family, should be able to get along and look out for one another. If this doesn't make sense, then I am sorry.

Cliff Note Version: You have an issue with me and/or my posters, be man enough to bring it to the place of origin. Otherwise, you are being petty and cowardly. If you want to saddle and be honest about it, you know where to find us. Or, you can go the route of the weak and call us @ss-holes and whatever you want to on your board. If being a chump works for you, then that is your right.

You guys have a nice board over here. I am not going to take the "you guys suck because you aren't us" stance. I llok forward to seeing some of you on our board.

I still think Vaughn was a disgrace. As far as memories go, anyone remember the PAT he missed at the end of the LSU game last year? If it wasn't for a good call on a bad rule, we could have lost that game, too.

Last but not least--WAR DAMN EAGLE!

195124[/snapback]

I don't know what board those quotes are from or which one is yours but it's not difficult to see that your board is very much a reflection of yourself.

Do you know Vaughn personally? Do you know what kind of student he is? What kind of citizen he is? What kind of person he is? I'm willing to bet you don't. You're the disgrace bubba. I'm also willing to bet your Auburn brothers find you more of disgrace than Vaughn.

He is a STUDENT. He isn't a professional athlete. How self-centered you must be. Do you think it's hurts you more than Vaughn that he missed those kicks?

You're obviously very young so there's hope that in time you'll grow up. Until then just stick to your board and don't worry about what's going on over here.

What gets me is that they'll tear him down when he misses a FG, but I guarantee you if he kicked the game winning FG in say the Iron Bowl, they'd be talking about how great he is. <_<

"Which is what people are doing about your board."

And I never attacked anyone for that. I agree and have no beef about it.

Yes, Vaughn is a STUDENT, but he is also on athletic scholarship. He is essentially being paid about 30k for kicking field goals. He doesn't block, run, tackle. All he has to do is kick field goals. Should everyone be happy that he was very inept?

Sure, many of us, in the heat of the moment, said some things that we shouldn't have or should have said in a different manner.

"I don't know what board those quotes are from or which one is yours but it's not difficult to see that your board is very much a reflection of yourself."

Please offer your point here. You obviously know everything there is to know about me from one post, don't you. Try tigahden.com. Real bengaled tigahs there. They could teach you so you wouldn't disgrace them.

"You're obviously very young so there's hope that in time you'll grow up. ."

Fully grown. Sorry if you were looking for a playmate.

" i for one agree with the original post, auburn fans should never spew vomit like that, esp. about one of our own players"

I appreciate your thought, but I don't agree with it. I am not gonna pat a guy on the back for failing miserably. These kids are given athletic scholarships to perform. When I was on an academic scholarship, if I did not perform, my scholarship would have been pulled. Why are these guys exempt from criticism.

I would like to thank the Auburn fans here for answering in intelligent, cordial ways. I would also like to thank the LSU fan for confirming that the white man did procreate with the buffalo. Why result to insults, Geaux? If smack is your game, you need to practice.

And by the way, whoever ransacked Vaughn's apartment is scum. I think they should be prosecuted fully. The difference is that what we say on a message board will probably never reach Vaughn. Whether it is a site with 2 million hits or one with 11 hits, if the guy is reading these things, he is a headcase. All I am saying is that the kid isn't immune to criticism. My original post was to offer an invitation to anyone who wanted to debate it, or, the one who brought it up. I won't offer a link, for I don't want anyone to think my purpose was to spam the board. He obviously knows where the board is and is an avid reader. No qualms with any of you, except the mindless Cajun.

I agree and have no beef about it.

Really?

You have an issue with me and/or my posters, be man enough to bring it to the place of origin. Otherwise, you are being petty and cowardly.

So anyone who posts on this thread about the idiots on your board....are cowards and petty?

DFW gave his opinion and so did others on that thread.

Really?

You have an issue with me and/or my posters, be man enough to bring it to the place of origin. Otherwise, you are being petty and cowardly.

So anyone who posts on this thread about the idiots on your board....are cowards and petty?

DFW gave his opinion and so did others on that thread.

195281[/snapback]

If you must use quotations to prove your point, be sure that they do exactly that. I never criticized him for his opinion; I criticized him for not being man enough to take it up with those he has a problem with. Let me recommend reading comprehension---it will do wonders for your argument.

him for not being man enough to take it up with those he has a problem with.

:roflol:

"Man enough"

You one of those internet hardcore fans that love to pump their chest across the computer screen and preach of being a "man" online?

:lol:

BTW, when talking about using the quotations correctly....it may help to actually use them correctly as well :roflol:

Why are these guys exempt from criticism.

BTW, do you call this critcism?

Your quotes mind you

He doesn't desrve to be an Auburn Tiger......Eff him.
He should get his ass kicked.

Then when someone questions you....your response?

but I do have ample space to kick your flaming ass around.

Dude, you are the biggest joke.

Kudos to DFW for pointing out the complete and utter trash online.

Let me explain this to you: I use the quoting tools incorrectly, but you use the quotations incorrectly. They are supposed to prove something. You get no points for using that cute little "QUOTE" button on the top of the screen. Sorry.

Let me thank you for visiting the board. Come back any time you wish.

Coming to "debate," which was the word I used (still not impressed with your reading skills), not "come and get your @ss kicked on a message board." When I came here, I encouraged debate, not warfare. There is a difference. But if someone wishes to meet for a cordial evening of dancing, I am game. You are, although poorly, debating the issue. I have already agreed that my feelings were conveyed in a poor manner. Did you miss that one as well?

Do me a favor, Dawg, and quit humping my leg. Thanks. Come see us again! You are helping us reach 3 million! As of now, you are simply a nuetered pup who trolls a board. Get your nuts back and post over there. The difference between you and me is that I will say what I think, and then show up at a place where I know I am outnumbered. You like to stay in your little saftey nest.

"Southlink: Having nothing to say for 4508 posts. That's what we like to call consitency!"

The difference between you and me is that I will say what I think

As do I....which is why I am laughing at trash like you taking personal shots at players on your own team...then running to another board crying..."WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME ON HERE????"

So while others continue to laugh at trash like you posting insults and acting 15 years old, I will continue to smile as you wonder, "Why dont these people post on my board?"

:moon:

Damnit, Doggie, you left off the second clause of the sentence, which changes the meaning completely. There you go displaying you ineptness at quoating people.

So while others continue to laugh at trash like you posting insults and acting 15 years old, I will continue to smile as you wonder, "Why dont these people post on my board?"

And the mooning icon is what, 16? I don't need you to post on my board. Check the stats; we are doing fine. You have already displayed that you are as balless as a hockey game. I don't expect anything else from you.

There you go displaying you ineptness at quoating people.

At what?

:lol:

Sorry, but I have let go several of your spelling errors and this was too good to pass up.

Slink, we got your back buddy B)

We all know your a good example of what class is and you dont need to really resort to name calling or the immaturity of the sort.

You've obviously torn this guy apart without using the low level of maturity that he seems to use as a fighting tool.

Well, here we go.

1. Spelling problems and typos aren't the same thing.

2. You ignore everything you have no answer to, Southlink. What about misquoting me? What about the mooning emoticon?

3. "We all know your a good example of what class is and you dont need to really resort to name calling or the immaturity of the sort." You aren't the only one here who can't read. Examples:

a) "As do I....which is why I am laughing at trash like you"

B) "Dude, you are the biggest joke. Kudos to DFW for pointing out the complete and utter trash online."

c) "So anyone who posts on this thread about the idiots on your board."

You sure about that, Vatz?

4. I apologize for coming to your very sensitive board. Name calling is a very bad thing, talking about a player is a very bad thing. Not watching Lifetime is a very bad thing. Acting like you own a pair that are not in your mouth is a very bad thing. Hell, if I had known this was female board, I would have stayed away.

5. Homer board for mindless sheep, this is--Yoda.

"Fahrenheit 9/11 - Watch it....quit living in the blind"

This is my second favorite film of fiction of all time. My first? Bowling for Columbine.

Entertaining, Moore is, but factual, he ain't. And don't call me a conservative. I am a Libertarian.

Archived