To be blunt....

SouthLink02

1) Mark Richt is maybe the worst play caller in the SEC. His success lies in the talent he recruits and the D-Coord's he puts in. I give him credit for bringing in solid DC's (as it is needed) but his offense is a f-ing joke

2) Our OL is one of, if not THE, most over-rated in the country

3) When our RB's break a 30 yard run...tell me...then I will call them 'good'

4) When our WR's live up to their hype....tell me...please, we have been waiting for years now for a WR core that can catch most of the balls thrown their way. We had 2 first team WR's last year but neither blew anyone away.

5) I hate missed FG's.

1) Mark Richt is maybe the worst play caller in the SEC. His success lies in the talent he recruits and the D-Coord's he puts in. I give him credit for bringing in solid DC's (as it is needed) but his offense is a f-ing joke

4) When our WR's live up to their hype....tell me...please, we have been waiting for years now for a WR core that can catch most of the balls thrown their way. We had 2 first team WR's last year but neither blew anyone away.

5) I hate missed FG's.

193520[/snapback]

Well don't beat around the bush, Slink...tell us how you really feel. Tough loss...I feel ya Dawg.

:au::homer:

Hey Mark, here is an idea....stop running the ball directly up the middle when you ARE GETTING 0-1 YARDS all game long.

Mark, when it is 3 and long....STOP RUNNING THE BALL WITH THE SLOW QB

Mark, your offensive calling in the red zone has been the biggest JOKE in college football since you arrived in Athens....fix it if you want to win another SEC Title.

The problem with criticizing Mark Richt is that he is like 49-12 or something.....so people say, "How can you say he isn't doing it right?"

East, he picks great DC's (which is a credit to him) and lives off of them. His half-ass offense has cost us even MORE wins.

He could be a GREAT coach...instead he is a good coach.

Fire his ass!

193538[/snapback]

Not at all.

Just get a damn OC.

It's pathetic and sad to see our offense constantly and consistently playing middle of the road at best when it is obvious we could play so much better.

Sure, we have our LSU and BSU games...then we have our USC, Ark, MSU, and lord knows how many other completely average games.

We are sick and tired of losing to UF when we shouldn't.

It's a common thing now

hey it wasn't your teams fault, it was those horrible Florida jerseys, they guys couldn't concentrate on the game because they were so ugly.

I agree, with Shockley in you win this one.

Calm down slink. Don't fall into the uaters habits of FIRE THE COACH.

Richt is a good man and a good Coach. He is, over the past several years, one of the most consistant winners in the SEC. Tough loss. You would have won with Shockley.

p.s. Please, let Shockley be 100% the week AFTER we play uga. :D

Mark, when it is 3 and long....STOP RUNNING THE BALL WITH THE SLOW QB

The QB running on 3rd and 10 late in the game MAY make sense if its Vince Young or Marcus Vick, but that was one of the worst calls I've seen.

Did you watch the next play? The 4th down fake handoff?

Who the hell would be led to believe that Joe T was going to actually hand it off?

Ugh

Did you watch the next play? The 4th down fake handoff?

Who the hell would be led to believe that Joe T was going to actually hand it off?

Ugh

193560[/snapback]

Gee, I don't know...After the third down slow QB draw, it seemed possible. :blink:

5) I hate missed FG's.

193520[/snapback]

... says the preacher to the choir.

193521[/snapback]

Slink, we feel your pain, man, we feel your pain...

5) I hate missed FG's.

193520[/snapback]

(1) Hold on, now. I will not allow you to put him behind Randy Garner. It takes a special kind of ineptness to misuse all the talent assembled at UT.

(2) This is the most surprising thing of all. The entire OL returned from last year and I thought for sure it would be UGA's strength.

(3) & (4) I can't get down on these guys too much. Ware is pretty dang good runner. Pope is the proto-typical TE. UF has some talent on their side of the ball too.

It's a tough loss, but I think it just goes to show how the SEC is the toughest conference. You can't let up for even one week.

Slink,

Have you posted previously this year about your sorry coach? Did he just now get sorry?

Sad thing is, Coach may have thrown the game just to p*ss you off, ya think? Sounds like he's that kinda guy.

:poke:

Slink,

Have you posted previously this year about your sorry coach?  Did he just now get sorry?

Sad thing is, Coach may have thrown the game just to p*ss you off, ya think?  Sounds like he's that kinda guy.

:poke:

193594[/snapback]

Sounds like it worked too! :big::big::big:

Ware, Brown, and Lumpkin are 3 excellent short term backs. Neither have breakaway speed and neither can break tackles for long yards.

I love them but they really have not been that 'great' since they got here.

Did he just now get sorry?

No, it happens every year come UF weekend.

BTW, when I said WR's, I didn't mean Pope. His run blocking was laughable today but at least he catches almost everything thrown his way.

One thing I noticed about the Georgia game....The WRs were not helping that back up qb ONE BIT! I thought he played fairly decent for a first start...his stats are deceiving.

i'll tell you what's most confusing about mark richt (and by extention, chuck amato). he was the offensive coordinator at florida state when they were rolling every team they played. i mean that offense was prolific to say the least. he was the guy when fsu won the national title by scoring at will all season. and it seems like florida state hasn't been the same without him... and he hasn't been the same without them. strange.

i didn't like your line last year, and outside of two guys, i'm not a huge fan this year.

the receivers are really young this year. maybe not by classification, but definitely by experience. that makes a difference.

that third down play call was in fact the worst call of the season by any coach in division one football. no question.

richt is not as bad as randy sanders at ut. not even close.

i think it is silly that you guys haven't settled on a lead dog in the running back rotation. silly. thomas brown a LOT better than ware and lumpkin. he's the only guy out of the three that scares me in the least. that boy does have break away speed, and despite his size, he runs just as hard as ware. lumpkin has a place in the rotation. he should be the short yardage guy, but he's not a lead back in the sec.

Shockley will be back but he won't be 100%.

193711[/snapback]

Well a 70-80% Shockley is going to be better than a 100% Teresh... Teras... Tereas... your other QB. Shockley has a lot of talent and the other guy isn't quite ready.

Archived