Ol' Ball Coach doing what he does best!!

DCTiger12

So with the season winding down I just have to say a couple of things about the 05 year to date. 1) The Ol Ball Coach has gone back to his old ways of causing SEC coaches to lose thier jobs. see Randy Sanders. I have liked Steve for a good while and though I used to hate the beatings he would give us and the rest of the SEC he makes football more fun and not so stuffy! 2) As I guessed pre season we are not still unbeaten. The loses hurt but this team is going to be nasty for a long time. I do like the ol ball coach but I LOVE TOMMY T. He has taken a program in despair to the next level and I cant wait to see how the rest of the season goes. 3) For the last time and I hope all Big 2 little 9 fans get this through thier heads THE SEC IS NOT DOWN for gods sake how many years are we going to play this game. The SEC is the toughest in the nation PERIOD. 4) We have gone three seasons and still none of the idiots on tv have questioned USC and the weak ass teams they play. And another point is why the hell are ML, RB, LW still in a 45 point win in the 4th qt??? Is this to keep the media dazed with how mant points you can score against nobodys??? And in closing I cant tell you how good it was to see TT talk a little smack on ESPN and Holz. He talked about the giant pink elephant that nobody wants to talk about and hit the damn nail on the head!!!! ESPN is too big in the polls. Proof just pay attention to the Sportcenter topics and you wont find a day go by where they dont talk about the Rose Bowl matchup with USC and UT. And last time I checked dont both of them still have games to play?? Sorry for the long message and gramar/spelling errors I have a bad case of chubby fingers going on!! WAR DAMN EAGLE BEAT THE KITTIES!!!! :cheer::cheer::thumbsdown::ua::thumbsdown::uga:

I'm with ya DC, this has been a very interesting football season, both nationally and in the SEC. I figured Carolina would have been tougher competition than they have been but....looking toward the next few years CSS will have them competing for the East crown within two, if not having major implications in it next year. Richt I bet hopes his once domination of UGA as the UF head coach doesn't continue now that he is at Carolina. I admittedly have been a little disappointed in our Tigers this year, but I guess I put to much faith in Cox as a new starter. Reality hit me after the Tech game that no matter that he has had two years with Borges, he is still learning HOW to play in the SEC. He for sure has the talent and will be a great SEC QB, but he has to grow. I have been most suprised (but still strangely joyous) by the demise of UT. I really thought they were going to be good. I really think the hurricanes scewed with LSU being able to gel, otherwise they would be undefeated right now IMO. No matter what happens, folks will always say the SEC is down or weak. USC is on every bedia mogels brain as the best ever :puke: . Only reason Carroll keeps them in the game so late is to run up the score and pad his "stars" stats. It is all publicity, one to keep USC in the spotlight, thus in the NC game. and two to get a Heisman trophy for Leinart or Bush. That is it. Yes, CTT hit ESPN on the head with the truth, they know it, and will spin it for their benefit. As they have done the past week. They of course will never admit to anything.

Thanks PT. You are correct I too wish he had proved the critics wrong! He still lives around here though in the media. I cant tell you how much they bash the guy! UT has a long way to go as well to get out of the funk they are in! And the USC that plays in the REAL CONF. will be hard to beat come next season. Mother Superior (HAHAHAHAHA) will get that bunch "in" more games next year and this past Saturday was only the start for them. How about USC going to a bowl game in his first year. WOWOWOW. Glad to have him back in the SEC (glad its the east though). The ESPN thing is sooooooooooooooo screwed up. They control way too much and input way too many personal biases in Sportscenter, PTI, ATH and most of all Gameday! The only thing I will hit up TT on is Holz did win a NC at ND. But to his credit he did say "in our conf" so the ND NC means nothing to that point. I think that we have a great shot at going to ATL. If BC keeps impoving the way he is we have a chance to beat both UGA and UA. If he shows his inexperince we will struggle. The X factor for the both are this: is D.J being back going to help or will his injury dampen his ability. Is UA really that good??? I think yes they are and we have the chance to show we are as well by beating them. The X factor for them is : can they score on our D in our HOUSE?? This will decide the west (and east if it plays out the way I want it too :homer: ). God I love football and this is what it is all about AMEN CORNER. But BEAT THE KITTIES first!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Archived