Do we not have another Punt Returner?

The Prowler

I Love Tre and all, but one thing.......We don't have another RB behind Tre if Kenny gets hurt, well we do if you count Tristan and another we haven't had good luck these last couple of games with the returns.....maybe CTT will have Tre fair catch it from now on, or get away from it. War "BY GOD" Eagle, and lets take these mildcats to the Woodshed........NOW.

Devin does pretty well on the kick-offs, I think we need an explosive kick returner in on punts too. Look what it did for LSU, that was the difference in the Auburn game...

I'm of the opinion that we need a change there, too. Trey is on my hero board forever for his 2002 performance against unohu, but this can be a confidence thing. I recall when Freddie Weygand returned punts. He was great at one time, but later developed a habit of running east and west too much. I don't want this thing with Trey to become a bad habit. We have a number of great athletes with good hands. Let's relieve Trey of the responsibility for the last two games, let him focus on running the ball.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it until somebody listens.

Two Words.

Robert Dunn.

Lo-jack, or no Lo-jack, that is one football-playing fool. Just you wait and see.

Here's too more words for you.

WAR (DAMN) Eagle!

That's only two words. I swear. :au:

Archived