Alabama is pitiful

auburnu008

what's funny is that bama is 9-0 and auburn is 7-2 yet almost every auburn or bama fan i have talked to that had half a brain(so really only about 1/3 of the bama fans ive talked to) think auburn will beat bama easily. how confident are you bamagrad?

Until Alabama loses, I dont have any reason to think they cant win the next one.

Auburn is a good football team. But they have done nothing to indicate to me that they are better than us. Guess that means i have half a brain...or less than half...im not sure.

Auburn may beat bama. But to say they would beat bama easily, or even be favored at this point...is funny. You didnt beat us 'easily' last year when we were 6-6. We're 9-0 this year. And you're gonna win 'easily'? Our defense is the best in the country...you didnt exactly light it up against LSU. (LSU only score 24 on app st tonight btw)

'Easy' iron bowl wins rarely happen.

195418[/snapback]

i guess i worded that poorly. what i meant was that most of the people i have talked to don't seem to have much trouble saying that they think auburn will beat alabama. I don't think anyone thinks this game will be a blowout. alabama's defense is just too good. but it looks like thier offense is so bad that it will take a couple of defensive scores like this week for them to win. not a likely scenario.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reminds me of Ohio State in 02.

Luckily wins with defense/special teams/maricles.

195347[/snapback]

How about the MSU receiver dropping what was probably a surefire touchdown pass on 4th & goal?
I count that one as luck.
How about MSU's quarterback making a bone head mistake to hand you an interception for a TD?
Again, did he just stand in the pocket and make a bad throw?? No. He was running for his life and made a split second decision to get rid of the football. The int would not of happened if Bama didn't force it by putting a serious pass rush on. Again, if it's forced, I don't see how you can count it luck. Please, he could have taken the loss of yards and punted the ball. A good quarterback would not have just thrown it up for grabs near their opponent's endzone. sWhat we have is a team that refuses to lose, and it looks like Destiny is screaming ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :big:

195515[/snapback]

Hmm, what will happen when you meet another team that refuses to lose?

If you people would bother to do research and not just take what the GameDay crew says as the gospel truth, you might learn something. I'm sick to death of this BS argument that Auburn didn't play anybody last year.

Go on over to the official site of the NCAA. Check the strength of schedule for 2004. Auburn's was ranked fourth in the country. Oklahoma 11. USC 18.

Will Alabama's strength of schedule be ranked in the top ten by the NCAA when this season is over? Hell no.

Any additional questions? :angry::angry:

Reminds me of Ohio State in 02.

Luckily wins with defense/special teams/maricles.

195347[/snapback]

How about the MSU receiver dropping what was probably a surefire touchdown pass on 4th & goal?
I count that one as luck.
How about MSU's quarterback making a bone head mistake to hand you an interception for a TD?
Again, did he just stand in the pocket and make a bad throw?? No. He was running for his life and made a split second decision to get rid of the football. The int would not of happened if Bama didn't force it by putting a serious pass rush on. Again, if it's forced, I don't see how you can count it luck. Please, he could have taken the loss of yards and punted the ball. A good quarterback would not have just thrown it up for grabs near their opponent's endzone. sWhat we have is a team that refuses to lose, and it looks like Destiny is screaming ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :big:

195515[/snapback]

Hmm, what will happen when you meet another team that refuses to lose?

195672[/snapback]

I'll make an attempt to respond to this, although it's a little hard to read.

I never said MSU's qb was great.....but in his defense, he's a freshman making his first start. I'm sure if he knew what was going to happen, he would have taken the sack. Either way, neither one of the non-offensive td's were needed. 3 points were enough.

"Hmm, what will happen when you meet another team that refuses to lose?" To be honest with you, I was just trying to make a joke. I thought it was funny, not many others did. <_<

Looking for a joke shouldn't be too tough for a uater. After all, you do have that "offense". :lol::lol::lol:

If you people would bother to do research and not just take what the GameDay crew says as the gospel truth, you might learn something.  I'm sick to death of this BS argument that Auburn didn't play anybody last year.

Go on over to the official site of the NCAA.  Check the strength of schedule for 2004.  Auburn's was ranked fourth in the country.  Oklahoma 11. USC 18.

Will Alabama's strength of schedule be ranked in the top ten by the NCAA when this season is over? Hell no.

Any additional questions?  :angry:   :angry:

195673[/snapback]

Amen!

Yep.... Miami #3... however, we were just picked by Mark May to beat LSU... he said our defense would be what won it... get this... he said it would be a 10-7 game... that's about what i think it will be...

we have GOT to put up some offensive TD's...

195555[/snapback]

well if Mark May pics bammer then maybe they should call LSU and tell them to not worry about coming to the game because its already been decided :homer:

I've noticed a lot of Bama comments along the order of "Who needs an offense--If we hold you scoreless, we only need one score and our defense can get us that."

Now I understand for some that's just hyperbole, but even as an exaggeration they're overlooking the other side to their logic: If their offense is so bad, it's just as likely (or maybe even more so) that LSU's and Auburn's very good defenses can score or set up points against their pitiful offense.

My point: The way their O-line is disintegrating (and particularly now with their leader, Closner, out), it seems much more likely that our defenses can hold their offense scoreless and force turnovers than the other way around.

Of course, I don't see them holding our offense scoreless. I feel like we're good for at least 14-17 points against any defense and that's more than their offense produced against Ole Miss, Tennessee, or MSU.

We're so pitiful, that we havent lost a game all year. Wow, we suck. We may not score a ton, but lord knows we wont give up 27 points to Kentucky.

Didnt florida put up the same amount of points against UK that you guys did?

195313[/snapback]

:roflol: Looks like somebody hit a nerve. WAR EAGLE!!! :au:

We're so pitiful, that we havent lost a game all year. Wow, we suck. We may not score a ton, but lord knows we wont give up 27 points to Kentucky.

Didnt florida put up the same amount of points against UK that you guys did?

195313[/snapback]

:roflol: Looks like somebody hit a nerve. WAR EAGLE!!! :au:

195826[/snapback]

Hey, cut 'em some slack. They are shocked that all of their "tradishun" allowed Miami to jump 'em like and old lady in Compton. :big:

Archived