*Pirates * attack cruise ship?

AURaptor

This is what the mainstream media would have us believe attacked the cruise ship off the coast of Africa. ....

300px-Hottest.jpg

When in reality, it was more like this.....

_1556856_somalia150.jpg

This high jacking incident is number 33 against various types of ships to take place off the Somali coasts since mid March this year, according to the international naval office which recommends ships to stay as far as possible from the coast.

I say the cruise lines hire a team of mercenaries to parade around in an old cruise ship and when they get attacked, kill all the attackers. Pretty soon there will be no pirates left.

I say the cruise lines hire a team of mercenaries to parade around in an old cruise ship and when they get attacked, kill all the attackers. Pretty soon there will be no pirates left.

196068[/snapback]

I say form something similar to the air marshall program. Have a 3-5 man security team on every cruiseliner that goes through that part of the world. When these bandits attack, blow them to pieces. The Mallaca strait in Indonesia is another place notorious for these thieving savages. They are hitting the cargo carriers hard there. Fight fire with fire I say. A strategically placed .50 caliber machine gun would do wonders in solving this problem. These goons are nothing more than human gnats. Get rid of them once and for all. After these companies start fighting back, the number of incidents will dimish significantly.

We (the civilized world) are too concerned with feelings. We need to stop acting like a herd of gazzelle (hoping its the other guy that gets taken down) and start defending ourselves. This paradigm shift would ease a lot of our problems in the world.

Archived