Lee Tilley

mattd

Does anyone have a membership to autigers.com or rivals...Lee Tilley is coming back t oAU for a second visit and his last official..I'd like to know what he said his reasons are if anyone can let us know...

i can't answer that question, but i'd love to hear from folks that know more about recruiting than me what you guys feel like we're going to come away with on the offensive line. i've always had the opinion that you rate every single recruiting class on one highlighted skill position (whichever is the biggest need) and the offensive and defensive lines.

i like our guys at qb (clearly a highlighted spot), i wouldn't mind adding brent schaffer if he's willing to buy into the program. i love our guys on the dline. greg smith is going to be a boost next year, pat sims is coming back apparently. if bart eddins as bret's work ethic he's going to be amazing. add in a couple of dark horse guys we've got commited. plus i think we're going to add a top flight dend or two out of gray, cunningham, or whitehead.

my question is the oline. i think mike harness is coming with this class unless i'm mistaken, and i heard he's a beast at center (a team need). anyone think we're going to add two or three guys in with him like smith, tilley, ricks, or geathers? i know you can't predict a guys career based on stars, but those guys have the build (and some of them have the big program experience) and the hype to be good ones. just wondering.

As we all know, talk is cheap when it comes to recruiting. But Tilley seems to be pretty serious about Auburn. I've checked the scoop on Scout, and he mentions that Auburn is the only school he's coming back to visit. He goes into a good bit of detail regarding how much he enjoyed the Plains (www.Scout.com, 2005).

Talk is cheap. However, I'd say Auburn's got the best shot of the bunch right now. In case you haven't checked, Tilley's bunch is a strong one. That means we'd be stealing him from some hefty competitors. He might be the gem that makes this class a very well-rounded one.

I'm looking forward to watching what happens with this one. For right now, though, all I can do is wait and talk.

Auburn with the best shot of the bunch? He almost commited to LSU, before he was convinced to take a trip to Auburn. I'm not as confident as I was two weeks ago, but I still think we get him, but it is pretty much down to us and Auburn.

Well floridatigah, "You better put some water on that s***." Tilley wants to be an :au: Tiger! :cheer: Finally, a big O-Lineman for the chicken littles of recruiting.

Archived