Comparisons?

WarTim

Again, just to rub a little salt into those uat wounds.(Although plenty of salt could be found in the uat tears last night.) flipper's signature wins have come against UT, the most overrated team in the Country this year, and the gators, who were taken into over time, at home, by Vandy and then beaten by USC, a team we beat by 40 points. Yes indeed, every common opponent points in Auburn's favor. EVERY one. :cheer:

Come on bg. You gotta' have some uat spin to unleash about these facts. :lol::lol::lol::poke:

Again, just to rub a little salt into those uat wounds.(Although plenty of salt could be found in the uat tears last night.) flipper's signature wins have come against UT, the most overrated team in the Country this year, and the gators, who were taken into over time, at home, by Vandy and then beaten by USC, a team we beat by 40 points. Yes indeed, every common opponent points in Auburn's favor. EVERY one. :cheer:

Come on bg. You gotta' have some uat spin to unleash about these facts. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :poke:

198116[/snapback]

Tim your wasting your breath all you will get is the same tired old line from most uat fans. “I’ll take 9-1 over 8-2 any day.” Not flaming or smack talking but I know a bunch of mullet fans and while they were full of talk before yesterday evening, now all I get is that statement or “if Prothro” or “if the center”. After this weekend I think all I will hear them say is “if we still played you guys in Birmingham we would have won." :lol:

Surely you're not implying that those "signature" wins of Flippers are totally overblown! :big:

Tim! Help me out, my friend. You know I'm out of the country, but I'm really curious. Was there anything on the news about an upsurge in women back home showing up at the emergency room after mysteriously "falling down the steps" in their trailers Saturday evening? This epidemic seems to spike this time of the year for some reason.

BTW, what's the over/under on the number of times Flipper the potty mouth says the F word this Saturday at JHS?

Archived