Larry Munson Clips of the Ball Game.

DKW 86

Link

Enjoy this. Munson is a true relic in the :sec: He is no Fyffe, but he is part of OUR :sec: heritage, no doubt. I think he came over on the Mayflower.

He is no Fyffe for sure but I am sure to the Georgia fans think of Munson the same way. Jim has had a great seat for these past two seasons and I know he will be there Saturday at 2:30. Hats off to Rod and Stan for doing a great job this year. Also we must not forget Andy and Cole for our Sunday replays.

I hope we mean relic in terms of the guy is HORRIBLE at play by play. It's like there was a different game in front of him. Geez, no wonder ug fans are so disillusioned, he gives them something totally unlike what's really happening.

I hope we mean relic in terms of the guy is HORRIBLE at play by play. It's like there was a different game in front of him. Geez, no wonder ug fans are so disillusioned, he gives them something totally unlike what's really happening.

198760[/snapback]

The guy is terrible at play-by-play...

..okay, so we're at the goal-line and we hand it off to us and we get tackled at the one yard line. We just couldn't get a good enough push so that we could run the ball past us and into our endzone...

But, he is golden to :uga: fans, so if they like him, its their choice! I won't criticize or question why people like him.

Man, I miss Jim Fyffe. He was every bit of a homer, yet every bit of a professional.

what play was he watching on the 4th and 10 play, not only did he not get the play right he didn't even know who the wide recievers were, what a joke. I know uga fans love him and thats fine but he is terrible at calling games.

WarTim's brother , who resides in Atlanta, had the best line I've heard about Munson. He said "If the apocolypse has a soundtrack, it'll be narrated by Larry Munson" :lol:

WarTim's brother , who resides in Atlanta, had the best line I've heard about Munson. He said "If the apocolypse has a soundtrack, it'll be narrated by Larry Munson" :lol:

198774[/snapback]

"They're just rippin' it off in chunks, right up the middle, and THEY( :au: ) have been doin' it ALL DAY LONG........" :lol::lol::lol:

Archived