Packing up and getting READY!

WarTim

I will be shutting down the computer in just a few minutes. I am leaving the office a little early today to get "things" ready to head down 280 in the morning.

This is Christmas Eve -New Year's Eve-The 4th of July-etc.... all rolled (pardon the pun) into one. This is the time of year that each and every College Football "fan" in this State looks forward to every day. While I do enjoy smacking around uaters on the board from time to time :) , I do know that at least we share the pure enthusiasm for THIS game. Our Seniors deserve all of the noise that we can possibly make for them. I plan on doin' my share. I will gladly attempt to take up the slack for those of you that don't have a cherished ticket. I will also kick jaydubb in the rear if he even looks as if he wants to "sit down" during the game. ;)

As Coach Dye was fond of saying: "The hay is in the BARN."

May both teams stay healthy. May each and everyone making the trip down to Football HEAVEN have a safe trip. And may the Auburn :au: Tigers bring joy to us ALL.

WAR EAGLE...Now and FOREVER....WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

p.s. Get there early and PLAN on staying LATE ! ! ! :au::cheer::cheer:

Have fun you jerk!!! :lol: I can say that in the one and only Iron Bowl that I have attended, I will never be able to get better seats then I had that day....on the sidelines!!! I was a substitute photographer for the Cullman Times. It helps when you are good friends with the person who was the sports editor at that time. ;):D

I will be shutting down the computer in just a few minutes. I am leaving the office a little early today to get "things" ready to head down 280 in the morning.

This is Christmas Eve -New Year's Eve-The 4th of July-etc.... all rolled (pardon the pun) into one. This is the time of year that each and every College Football "fan" in this State looks forward to every day. While I do enjoy smacking around uaters on the board from time to time :) , I do know that at least we share the pure enthusiasm for THIS game. Our Seniors deserve all of the noise that we can possibly make for them. I plan on doin' my share. I will gladly attempt to take up the slack for those of you that don't have a cherished ticket. I will also kick jaydubb in the rear if he even looks as if he wants to "sit down" during the game. ;)

As Coach Dye was fond of saying: "The hay is in the BARN."

May both teams stay healthy. May each and everyone making the trip down to Football HEAVEN have a safe trip. And may the Auburn :au: Tigers bring joy to us ALL.

WAR EAGLE...Now and FOREVER....WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

p.s. Get there early and PLAN on staying LATE ! ! !

199422[/snapback]

Amen Brother :cheer:

War Eagle. I'm shutting down my computer in about half an hour to board a plane and head back down to God's Country. I only get down for one or two games a year and the anticipation is almost killing me. I'm bringing a good friend who went to UVA and he is excited to learn what college football is really all about.

I echo your hopes for a safe game for the players and everyone in attendance.

For everyone who will be at the game, let's all make some noise! :cheer:

Archived