Got A War Eagle this AM

eibua12

Well not a strange place to get a War Eagle but at Starbucks (only coffee shop open) I got a War Eagle at 6am...

Normally not a reportable event...

but

Apparently our car was broken into last night (can't they do this when it doesn't rain). I noticed the shattered glass this morning and was pretty bummed. Nothing stolen that i can tell but just a pain. (Got to love in-town City Living).

Hey idiots please take something it would actually make me feel better that there was a purpose to you moronic (it is a word now) acts

So I was really upset...

Got that War Eagle and the Karma shifted right back.

Mondays stink

Raining and cold make it worse.

Glass all over you car and it will take weeks to get it all up puts you in the dumps

Beat Bama for the 4th straight time priceless.

Give someone a War Eagle and put a smile their face...

:big:

Well not a strange place to get a War Eagle but at Starbucks (only coffee shop open)  I got a War Eagle at 6am...

but

Apparently our car was broken into last night (can't they do this when it doesn't rain).  I noticed the shattered glass this morning and was pretty bummed.  Nothing stolen that i can tell but just a pain.  (Got to love in-town City Living). 

Hey idiots please take something it would actually make me feel better that there was a purpose to you moronic (it is a word now)  acts

So I was really upset...

Mondays stink

Glass all over you car and it will take weeks to get it all up puts you in the dumps

Give someone a War Eagle and put a smile their  face... 

200220[/snapback]

Do you think it might have been that "HONK if you sacked Brodie!" bumper sticker that got your window smashed? :big:

Well not a strange place to get a War Eagle but at Starbucks (only coffee shop open)  I got a War Eagle at 6am...

but

Apparently our car was broken into last night (can't they do this when it doesn't rain).  I noticed the shattered glass this morning and was pretty bummed.  Nothing stolen that i can tell but just a pain.  (Got to love in-town City Living). 

Hey idiots please take something it would actually make me feel better that there was a purpose to you moronic (it is a word now)  acts

So I was really upset...

Mondays stink

Give someone a War Eagle and put a smile their  face... 

200220[/snapback]

Do you think it might have been that "HONK if you sacked Brodie!" bumper sticker that got your window smashed? :big:

200224[/snapback]

Might have been.. I just called my wife as she is at home.. and yup my suspicions there is a UA football on the floor board. I think it was one of Money's errant kicks(none during our game but how can you be considered money if you not 100% for the year) or one of Brodie's throwaway passes.

Honk Honk

Archived