Colorado should be banned

TitanTiger

After last year's 62-7 beatdown from OU, they are in the process of upping the ante for complete futility on the gridiron. Texas leads 70-3, with 6 minutes left in the 3RD QUARTER! :no:

Yup, realignment might be a good idea lol.

Course when it was formed Nebraska, Colorado, and Kansas State were all decent. But they have just gone down and down in the past 5 years.

Colorado won the Bix XII in 2001, I don't think they should get kicked out. But, the rest of the conference is soooo bad now besides Texas that any followers of that conference ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I'll say this, as long as the head of the Big XII is also the head of the BCS, it won't matter. There will always be a Big XII team in the big game.

Hold up, Texas will be in the Rose Bowl because they are 1 of 2 unbeaten teams, not because they're a Big XII team. There's no bias...this year, anyway.

Hold up, Texas will be in the Rose Bowl because they are 1 of 2 unbeaten teams, not because they're a Big XII team.  There's no bias...this year, anyway.

203174[/snapback]

Just because it was not necessary for bias to manifest itself this year does not mean it is nonexistent.

Colorado won the Bix XII in 2001, I don't think they should get kicked out.  But, the rest of the conference is soooo bad now besides Texas that any followers of that conference ought to be ashamed of  themselves.

203173[/snapback]

Time limit on how long I should feel ashamed? :no: or can I be happy Texas is going to the Rose :thedeal::muscles:

Maybe they should try a East/West format like the SEC. The North/South thing just isn't working out.

Or scrap the geographical split and do it like the acc, with some contrived split to balance team strengths.

What they really should do is change that "XII" in the conference logo, since Roman numerals may offend some folks. Since they have such a rich tradition with the "north" and "south" divisions (ten whole years!), maybe they could add "n" and "s" to the logo. Then, just paint a couple of big "xns" on every schools field, facing each side so that it may be viewed appropriately. (Think about it)

Archived