AUBURN vs. Wisconsin

Tigermike

I did not post earlier, but if I had I would be man enough to come back and eat crow. Congrats Yankee Snake and others. You handed it to us. I don't have a good explanation, but today you were the better team.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the Badgers. They simply whupped us. The guys took Wiscionsin too easy and they got beat like a drum for it.

CTT is taking full blame for this as well he should. It is his responsibility to have the team ready.

haha how true that is a like it in all the other topics there telling there excuses and what not why dont yall be real fands and admit that wisconsin won because they out played aurburn not because the quarterback threw a bad game the running game never got started.. that because wisconsin never let it honestly

208516[/snapback]

You omitted "outcoached" as well...

Yankee.............

Your guys whipped our ass in every phase of the game except punting......and WHO really wants to win that one.

Great job by Calhoun and Stocco. And #1 was hot too.

As for the BAMMER who wants to jump in..................

One for the thumb party to be held in Tuscalooser, November 2006!!!!!

War Damn Eagle!!!!!

haha how true that is a like it in all the other topics there telling there excuses and what not why dont yall be real fands and admit that wisconsin won because they out played aurburn not because the quarterback threw a bad game the running game never got started.. that because wisconsin never let it honestly

208516[/snapback]

You omitted "outcoached" as well...

208538[/snapback]

That grammatical genius of a post was by BIGJOHN.

Bump

Nobody that posted in this thread has anything to say?

I appreciate the so called UW fans that called me an idiot and told the AU fans to let me have it. I cant bring up the post but if I could i would. I made four points in this post.

I will predict a 2-3 touchdown loss for Auburn, close throughout the first half. These factors apply:

Hmmmm. Very right.

1. UW had a heartache loss to AU in the Music City Bowl. UW is out for revenge. They hold grudges for years. AU had a much different team 2 years ago.

Somewhat right.

2. Barry Alvarez's last game as a UW head coach. The team will be playing to look for blood on his behalf. They will playing with a level of intensity they have been mising all year.

Right.

3. AU lacks the offense that can stand up against the UW defense. I predict AU will come out strong but as the game goes on UW defense will wear the AU offense and drain them phsically. An offensive breakdown will start about midway through the 3rd quarter.

I was somewhat wrong.

4. Stocco is going to literally pick apart AU's secondary. Just when they commit to to pass, Calhoun is going to slam it down AU's throat...repeat.

Very right.

208437[/snapback]

YS, I'll eat the crow (don't like it at all btw). I knew we would have trouble with the UW O, but for crying out LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stocco picked the zone apart....we would do okay man, but then Calhoun would break one off in our bung hole!!!

I do not know what the deal was with the AU O. Overall, offensively and defensively AU did not come to play ball and got our stuff handed to us. We were outprepared, outcoached, and out played. I think the OL had their worst game of the year, as did the DL and secondary, and Cox misfired all day long. Say what you will about the dropped passes, there were a lot more poorly thrown balls than drops. He is a good QB that I think had a bad game. I don't know what to make of the complete team breakdown. I knew we were doomed after the back to back TOs.

Great job Badgers...enjoy the stomping until we meet again in a couple of years.

I will predict a 2-3 touchdown loss for Auburn, close throughout the first half.  These factors apply:

1.  UW had a heartache loss to AU in the Music City Bowl.  UW is out for revenge.  They hold grudges for years.  AU had a much different team 2 years ago.

2.  Barry Alvarez's last game as a UW head coach.  The team will be playing to look for blood on his behalf.  They will playing with a level of intensity they have been mising all year.

3.  AU lacks the offense that can stand up against the UW defense.  I predict AU will come out strong but as the game goes on UW defense will wear the AU offense and drain them phsically.  An offensive breakdown will start about midway through the 3rd quarter.

4.  Stocco is going to literally pick apart AU's secondary.  Just when they commit to to pass, Calhoun is going to slam it down AU's throat...repeat.

203632[/snapback]

Could you come back and give us your prediction on the super bowl. You were way too close with your assessment of the game. I think the coaches used your game plan to a TEE.

Yankee.............

Your guys whipped our ass in every phase of the game except punting......and WHO really wants to win that one.

War Damn Eagle!!!!!

208584[/snapback]

is that something like one of our "moral victories"? :D

i've laughed the past few weeks about all the :au: people talking about "the thumb" and talking smack about WU, about how pathetic they are and then you get your ass handed to you. god knows we didn't get it done this year, but it was only fitting that WU did after all the :au: folks (including the team) turned their noses up at them. fear the cheese. B)

Well I'll eat crow. Who's servin it up?

That was one of the most ill-prepared Auburn teams I've ever seen! Blaha! icon8.gif

Congrats to Alvarez. His boys wanted it and I'm ashamed we didn't even compete. :thumbsdown:

I will predict a 2-3 touchdown loss for Auburn, close throughout the first half.  These factors apply:

1.  UW had a heartache loss to AU in the Music City Bowl.  UW is out for revenge.  They hold grudges for years.  AU had a much different team 2 years ago.

2.  Barry Alvarez's last game as a UW head coach.  The team will be playing to look for blood on his behalf.  They will playing with a level of intensity they have been mising all year.

3.  AU lacks the offense that can stand up against the UW defense.   I predict AU will come out strong but as the game goes on UW defense will wear the AU offense and drain them phsically.  An offensive breakdown will start about midway through the 3rd quarter.

4.  Stocco is going to literally pick apart AU's secondary.   Just when they commit to to pass, Calhoun is going to slam it down AU's throat...repeat.

203632[/snapback]

Could you come back and give us your prediction on the super bowl. You were way too close with your assessment of the game. I think the coaches used your game plan to a TEE.

208604[/snapback]

I dare not go for 2. And yes, I have a heaping help of the crow for anyone else that wants it. I ate my share :puke: for the UW-northwestern game and the AU - LSU game.

Yankee.............

War Damn Eagle!!!!!

208584[/snapback]

is that something like one of our "moral victories"? :D

i've laughed the past few weeks about all the :au: people talking about "the thumb" and talking smack about WU, about how pathetic they are and then you get your ass handed to you. god knows we didn't get it done this year, but it was only fitting that WU did after all the :au: folks (including the team) turned their noses up at them. fear the cheese. B)

208632[/snapback]

Understanding 101

Moral victory = claiming a "moral victory" is saying "take out the first quarter, and we won 18-7." or we would have won 20 eleven games if "insert name" had not gotten hurt.

Actual Victory = 28-18

Archived