THE SAME...

OKieAuburnDoug

Please don't start blaming the officiating crew... Officiating has NEVER won or lost a game for anybody...Sounds like a bammer excuse... Our offense is HORRIBLE today.. Defense has been on the field a lot...

I agree therer has been some missed calls, but regardless we have barely played a down of football. The team needs to pull their collective head out of their asses and wake the heck up.

That call against Riddick was rediculus though. But he also needs to have more self control.

Yeah, there's been some bad calls, but I don't think it would have made any difference at this point. Wisc could easily be up 30 right now.

Just wonder how different the game could be right now had Brandon gotten a little more air under that first pass.

I know there are a lot of David Gibbs supporters, but what do you think now? The offense didn't show up today. Thank God they did for the UGA game to bail out the D. I'm just not very happy with the direction the defense is going.

Flame on.

Guest Tigrinum Major
OFFiCIATING CREW THAT CALLED THE AU/GT IS CALLING the game...no int. grounding or holding calls on Wisconsin's LT makes it pretty obvious!

2 Tos and that crew ! :puke:   :puke:   :puke:   :puke:

208274[/snapback]

Bobby Gaston awaits your application to be an SEC official next season. However, I suggest a Saturday morning or two at your local peewee league with the stripes on. It gives you a better perspective on what it takes to do that job.

A missed call or two made no difference in that game. Last time I checked, the guys running free in the AU secondary were wearing red and white, not black and white.

Grow up and take the loss like a man.

Major, if he did actually do that....I'm guessing he wouldn't last a half with all the coaches and parents yelling at him.... You and I both know what its like..

Attaboy Tigrinium!!!

It's okay people, we can take this. Is there any other game this year you would have rather us not showed up for??? If you are going to get cocky, and yes, I think we were, then this is the best time for it. At least our players (the best team in the SEC this year) got to have some fun and get some cool stuff at the bowl game. If this makes us more hungry next year then it can be a good thing, but.......officiating did not cost us the game.

Attaboy Tigrinium!!!

It's okay people, we can take this. Is there any other game this year you would have rather us not showed up for??? If you are going to get cocky, and yes, I think we were, then this is the best time for it. At least our players (the best team in the SEC this year) got to have some fun and get some cool stuff at the bowl game. If this makes us more hungry next year then it can be a good thing, but.......officiating did not cost us the game.

Is there any other game this year you would have rather us not showed up for??? 

Nothing personal, but I owuld rather us at least show up for all of the games. I understand you can't always win 'em all, but I would like to think we can at least appear to be prepared.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Major, if he did actually do that....I'm guessing he wouldn't last a half with all the coaches and parents yelling at him.... You and I both know what its like..

208486[/snapback]

I know, the comments are usually worse at that level anyway. The officials are always picking on "my baby".

I love it when I hear "Call it both ways!", glance up at the scoreboard and fouls are tied at 3 to 3 or at worse 4 to 5.

different sport (basketball) but i had a coach tell me to look at the file count once...it was like 3-11 against him....first time I told him...tell your guys to quit fouling and we'll stop calling them....2nd time he said it, I T'd Him up....he got to sit down the rest of the game...lol

Guest Tigrinum Major

My standard reply to the foul count statement is for them to show me where it says in the Rule Book that the fouls have to be even OR if the coach that says it is winning, "The points aren't even either, coach. As soon as you can get it back to even, we'll work on the fouls."

My standard reply to the foul count statement is for them to show me where it says in the Rule Book that the fouls have to be even OR if the coach that says it is winning, "The points aren't even either, coach.  As soon as you can get it back to even, we'll work on the fouls."

208496[/snapback]

Good point..I like that.... by the way...CT DID NOT push off on that TD Catch..

By the way I was commening on the game early on and who was officiating..

YES, CT PUSHED OFF!

YES, Dickens was held in the end zone and AU shoudl've been given a safety

THE FACTS:

the secondary stunk..in particular Brock and Pitts just standing there and giving up big gains!

By the way I was commening on the game early on and who was officiating..

YES, CT PUSHED OFF!

YES, Dickens was held in the end zone and AU shoudl've been given a safety

THE FACTS:

the secondary stunk..in particular Brock and Pitts just standing there and giving up big gains!

208519[/snapback]

I will respectfully totally disagree with CT pushing off...

don't remember the play you are talking about in the endzone..

I do remember a WIS. WR grabbing our defenders Jersey and pulling him out of the way to be in position to catch a pass...dont remember if it was complete or not...

Fact is: We got dominated on both sides of the ball....

Archived