Shawn Alexander fumbles ....

SCWarEagle

NOT!

ScWarEagle: Proud Bama hater since 1988.

211428[/snapback]

Shaun's a good guy who made a very bad decision when he was younger. I hold him no ill will.

I'd rather see Shaun kissing the Lombardi Trophy than Saint Peyton.

NOT!

211428[/snapback]

Shaun's a good guy who made a very bad decision when he was younger. I hold him no ill will.

211429[/snapback]

about the team with Carlos Rogers

NOT!

211428[/snapback]

211429[/snapback]

about the team with Carlos Rogers

211439[/snapback]

Would I prefer (now have preferred) the Redskins to win? Yeah. I would. Rogers, Marcus Washington, Jason Campbell and Robert Johnson are all 'Skins.

I guess I should have been less succinct. I think Seattle has the best chance of keeping the Colts out of the Super Bowl. Washington is a year away. I love Auburn and I want AU players to do well, but when it comes to the pros, I'd rather see Peyton get punked.

Just out of curiosity, why do you despise Manning so much? Seems like a pretty humble, hard-working guy with enormous talent. Is it all the media coverage he gets? I can think of a lot of other NFL players I'd like to see get punked (about half the NFL would be in prison if they weren't pro football players).

Just out of curiosity, why do you despise Manning so much? Seems like a pretty humble, hard-working guy with enormous talent. Is it all the media coverage he gets? I can think of a lot of other NFL players I'd like to see get punked (about half the NFL would be in prison if they weren't pro football players).

211488[/snapback]

Same reason I want the earth to open up and swallow Reggie Bush.

Media saturation. Peyton didn't invent football. He's not the greatest quarterback who ever lived. I'm sick of seeing him, reading about how great he is, hearing every sportscaster on earth gush over him. He's a good quarterback, sure. He's not even the best in the NFL the past few years. He's put up good numbers, but when it counted he played like a drunken, cross-eyed gnu.

Tired of Peyton. Tired of Tiger Woods. Tired of USC. Growing weary of Vince Young. I enjoy it when they lose.

NOT!

211428[/snapback]

I pull for all the kids who played college ball in the state of alabama once they make it to the pros.

Dont see what you could have against someone who just happened to play at a rival school.

I hope Peyton wins it all......he got shafted by the Heisman voters......who would you rather build your team around Peyton or that punk Charles Woodson?????

I hope Peyton wins it all......he got shafted by the Heisman voters......who would you rather build your team around Peyton or that punk Charles Woodson?????

211510[/snapback]

I hope no Manning of any stripe ever wins anything.

Maybe I have a bad attitude about Mannings in general because of this hideous "sports talk" show I once listened to because it was the only thing close to sports talk I could get on the radio while I was driving home from where I used to work.

Scott McKinney -- a blatant Ole Miss cheerleader -- was the host and he spent the entire show tooting the Manning horn. Called the Mannings "the first family of Southern football". That galled me. Acted like Archie, Peyton and Lord Eli Most High invented the game of football. I got sick of it.

The Mannings as a whole have never won anything other than the SEC Championship when Peyton was a senior -- and I blame Terry Bowden for that. They all choke when it matters. It's fine by me if the Mannings -- all the way through the soon to be sainted grandchildren of Pope Archie I -- never win a championship of any kind.

Hmmm... maybe I do have a bad attitude. :(

211488[/snapback]

Same reason I want the earth to open up and swallow Reggie Bush.

Media saturation. Peyton didn't invent football. He's not the greatest quarterback who ever lived. I'm sick of seeing him, reading about how great he is, hearing every sportscaster on earth gush over him. He's a good quarterback, sure. He's not even the best in the NFL the past few years. He's put up good numbers, but when it counted he played like a drunken, cross-eyed gnu.

Tired of Peyton. Tired of Tiger Woods. Tired of USC. Growing weary of Vince Young. I enjoy it when they lose.

211493[/snapback]

I feel the exact same way... I've detested the media coverage Manning has gotten since he was at Tennessee.. He's proven NOTHING as a QB except how to fold in the big games... I do believe he managed to lead Tenn to an SEC Championship, but he also (if memory serves correctly) lost to Florida (their biggest rival) all four years...It took him leaving for TENN to actually beat UF....

I hate the media attention he gets too...I don't understand the love affair they have with this guy....He's NOWHERE close to the best in the NFL like they constatnly make him out to be...He DID NOT deserve the Heisman at Tennessee(UT fans are still crying about that) His brother ELI has received much of the same publicity while at Ole Miss...saying how great he was... And if I had to see one more screen shot of that OLD NEVER WAS QB DAD ARCHIE I was going to :puke: I just LOVED seeing him throw, what was it, THREE INT's the other day in the playoffs... :big::big:

That being said....GO STEELERS.....and as i type this PITT is already up 7-0... My appologies if we have any Fomer tigers at INDY....but will NEVER want the Colts to win as long as Manning is there...

211510[/snapback]

I hope no Manning of any stripe ever wins anything.

Maybe I have a bad attitude about Mannings in general because of this hideous "sports talk" show I once listened to because it was the only thing close to sports talk I could get on the radio while I was driving home from where I used to work.

Scott McKinney -- a blatant Ole Miss cheerleader -- was the host and he spent the entire show tooting the Manning horn. Called the Mannings "the first family of Southern football". That galled me. Acted like Archie, Peyton and Lord Eli Most High invented the game of football. I got sick of it.

The Mannings as a whole have never won anything other than the SEC Championship when Peyton was a senior -- and I blame Terry Bowden for that. They all choke when it matters. It's fine by me if the Mannings -- all the way through the soon to be sainted grandchildren of Pope Archie I -- never win a championship of any kind.

Hmmm... maybe I do have a bad attitude. :(

211547[/snapback]

Ghost its not a bad attitude..I hear the same show down here in pcola....Mckinney is normally pretty pleasant to listen too, but when it comes to the Mannings, its like they created the world, and everything in it.... PIT UP 14-0... :big: The only tradition in the MANNING household is FOLDING in the big games.....and he his well on his way to living up to that famous tradition....

Archived