SI's Top Returning Players for 2006

Guest Tigrinum Major

Adrian Peterson is the ONLY reason, barring Oklahoma's decent defense, that Oklahome won enough games to go to a bowl. If they can find a stinking quarterback, he will be huge his next two seasons.

The only way Adrian Peterson's stock would fall is if he transferred out of Oklahoma. It's good to see SI and ESPN will be right back on track for the '06 season with the Bob Stoops love affair.

How about the picture of pass interference for Laron Landry at no. 15?

212745[/snapback]

Regardless, Landry is a great player. Wish he would have gone pro.

Kenny Irons for Heisman!  I hope ND falls flat on their face next year(although with their usual pansy schedule it probably won't be possible).

212702[/snapback]

I'm no ND fan, but people always talk about them scheduling a bunch of cupcakes bc they're not in a conference, but I feel like they're schedule has been consistantly tough the last couple of years. A lot tougher than ours anyway.

This year they played:

@Pitt

Michigan

Mich. St.

@ Washington

@Purdue

USC

BYU

Tennessee

Navy

Syracuse

@ Stanford

OSU in tempe

Seems to me they played an upper level team from every conference except the bigXII and the ACC, and their cupcakes weren't directional schools. Not trying to be a Notre Dame apologist or high jack the thread, I just hear this all the time adn I don't know where it comes from. If they play a weak schedule then our schedule must be a cakewalk.

Archived