Attention: aupcolatiger

StatTiger

Here is the info you requested...

Over the last 25 seasons, Auburn is 9-7-0 against Bama teams with an 8-4 record or better. We are 5-4-0 against the Tide when they are 7-5-0 or worse.

Alabama is 5-13-0, against Auburn teams with an 8-4 record or better and 6-1-0 against Auburn teams with a 7-5 record or worse.

War Eagle Bro!

:au::football::cheer:

Thanks stat...

In case anyone is wondering, cause i know this was posted recently.. We get Southern Sports tonight down here every weekday afternoon from 4-6, and if anyone here heard the last 10-15 minutes last night would know why i asked for this info. The idiot HOST was spouting off about how Auburn is only good right now and on top in the state because of UAT's misfortunes...A caller called in and said that Auburn only benefits when Alabama "shoots themselves in the foot"...

I plan to call in monday afternoon with the "FACTS" and see how they respond. Obviously the host of the show (think it was Scott McKinney, not sure) didn't do any research before running his mouth..

Scott McKinney is terrible. The morning show and the late show are so bad lately I can't listen. Scott Moore is better but he doesn't come on as much. Rebecca the Sports Babe, wow she's bad. McKinney doesn't even comment on the callers, they just say what they have to say (obviously waiting for feedback) and he just says "Well thank you buddy". Yuck. Bad stats run wild on that show.

Scott McKinney is terrible. The morning show and the late show are so bad lately I can't listen. Scott Moore is better but he doesn't come on as much. Rebecca the Sports Babe, wow she's bad. McKinney doesn't even comment on the callers, they just say what they have to say (obviously waiting for feedback) and he just says "Well thank you buddy". Yuck. Bad stats run wild on that show.

213166[/snapback]

Mckinney is terrible...Rebecca is worse...and Scott Moore is a UAT HOMER from god knows where.... Bad Stats??? The real question is: What Stats?? They offered NO BASIS for their statements last night, just said it and expected everybody to agree with it, then this old man claiming to be an LSU fan gave them validation, again WITHOUT any facts....

the only time mckinney comments to something a caller says is if they agree with him on something he said previously....like I heard last night about the Auburn only wins when UAT is down...

213166[/snapback]

Mckinney is terrible...Rebecca is worse...and Scott Moore is a UAT HOMER from god knows where.... Bad Stats??? The real question is: What Stats?? They offered NO BASIS for their statements last night, just said it and expected everybody to agree with it, then this old man claiming to be an LSU fan gave them validation, again WITHOUT any facts....

the only time mckinney comments to something a caller says is if they agree with him on something he said previously....like I heard last night about the Auburn only wins when UAT is down...

213173[/snapback]

Scott Moore . . . :puke: I really have to be nice on this one, cause I don’t need to rant on this, but someone should take his microphone away every time he opens his mouth something idiotic comes out. I can’t even listen to the show which is sad because there is really not a lot else on the radio.

scorpion..did you hear this friday afternoon??? I couldn't believe it.. I expect people in those positions to research things such as this.

The main thing that bothers me is that most people will take their word for it..

scorpion..did you hear this friday afternoon??? I couldn't believe it.. I expect people in those positions to research things such as this. 

The main thing that bothers me is that most people will take their word for it..

213481[/snapback]

He can't have to much pride in his work if doesn't even take them time to reseaech the garbage he spouts off about. That's all I could think while listening to him.

Yeah they by into it hook line and sinker, but he is a bammer :homer: so he is going to try to make any attempt to show he was wrong out to be our "longing to prove we are even with the mullets" and people are still going to trust in his drivel.

Ok...I tried to plead our case with FACTS...conveniently Scott "UAT HOMER" Moore wasn't there. I read off the stats that stattiger supplied and then i hear them saying, we're losing him....and i was gone....

He told me to email him the stats and he would make sure they get on the air. I'm listeining now to see if it gets on the air... a caller after me basically said the bama won the NC in 1992 because we were on probation....we didn't go on probation till 1993, so us being "down" or on probation had nothing to do with UAT's MNC...

Mckinney is horrible on stats. When I used to listen, I was always tempted to call in and correct some of his/their many errors.

Scott Moore isn't worth peeing on.

He told me to email him the stats and he would make sure they get on the air.  I'm listeining now to see if it gets on the air... a caller after me basically said the bama won the NC in 1992 because we were on probation....we didn't go on probation till 1993, so us being "down" or on probation had nothing to do with UAT's MNC...

213836[/snapback]

No but if you want to talk about teams benefitting from the other being on probation:

1993 - Auburn beat UAT to cap off an undefeated season. But, due to a ban on post season play by the NCAA for rules violations AU was done for the year and UAT won a trip to the second annual SECCG.

UAT and AU compete head to head for few recruits. UAT only accounts for one game a season and one win in 11-12 games does not win a championship. UAT didn't beat anyone while "down" to help AU back into any honors. Last I checked, the sanctions for UAT did not include allowing AU to play with more than 11 players on either side of the ball. Since 1990, a period that saw UAT (2X) and AU "pinched" by the NCAA the Iron Bowl Record is 8 and 8.

Any bammers want to clarify the whole "AU is only good right now b/c UAT's on probation" logic? Maybe I am missing something... :unsure:

He told me to email him the stats and he would make sure they get on the air.  I'm listeining now to see if it gets on the air... a caller after me basically said the bama won the NC in 1992 because we were on probation....we didn't go on probation till 1993, so us being "down" or on probation had nothing to do with UAT's MNC...

213836[/snapback]

No but if you want to talk about teams benefitting from the other being on probation:

1993 - Auburn beat UAT to cap off an undefeated season. But, due to a ban on post season play by the NCAA for rules violations AU was done for the year and UAT won a trip to the second annual SECCG.

UAT and AU compete head to head for few recruits. UAT only accounts for one game a season and one win in 11-12 games does not win a championship. UAT didn't beat anyone while "down" to help AU back into any honors. Last I checked, the sanctions for UAT did not include allowing AU to play with more than 11 players on either side of the ball. Since 1990, a period that saw UAT (2X) and AU "pinched" by the NCAA the Iron Bowl Record is 8 and 8.

Any bammers want to clarify the whole "AU is only good right now b/c UAT's on probation" logic? Maybe I am missing something... :unsure:

213889[/snapback]

do me a favor...and copy and paste this in an email to: info@southernsportstonight.com

I've sent them two already today..lol...Hate it when people have no basis for their statement, and constantly ignore it when facts are presented that disprove their argument..

Ok...I tried to plead our case with FACTS...conveniently Scott "UAT HOMER" Moore wasn't there.  I read off the stats that stattiger supplied and then i hear them saying, we're losing him....and i was gone....

213836[/snapback]

Yeah, my father and I were talking earlier this evening about how convenient that was that immediately when you started providing stats and fact to show how bogus his comment was they "lost" you. I think you touched a nerve proving the little point they had really had no merit. I am going to try to listen more and see if I can’t catch more B.S. comments and call him out on them. It shouldn’t take long. Think it will even be mentioned tomorrow?

Ok...I tried to plead our case with FACTS...conveniently Scott "UAT HOMER" Moore wasn't there.  I read off the stats that stattiger supplied and then i hear them saying, we're losing him....and i was gone....

213836[/snapback]

Yeah, my father and I were talking earlier this evening about how convenient that was that immediately when you started providing stats and fact to show how bogus his comment was they "lost" you. I think you touched a nerve proving the little point they had really had no merit. I am going to try to listen more and see if I can’t catch more B.S. comments and call him out on them. It shouldn’t take long. Think it will even be mentioned tomorrow?

213917[/snapback]

I seriously doubt it... unless someone calls in and comments about my phone call.. Facts really hurt the bammers...and UAT HOMER Moore wasn't even there... He will be on air in the morning...I doubt i'll be able to listen, but doubt it will be mentioned either....

213836[/snapback]

213917[/snapback]

something else i can tell you about him "losing me"...I could hear every word he was saying... I wasn't listening on radio, just called in...i could here him say.."We lost him"....welll email us those stats to info@southernsportstonight.com and we'll get them on the air"..... i think he just muted the phone line so i couldnt be heard...there was a little static on my end of the line...and i was on a landline phone..not a cell phone.

Scott Moore is so ridiculous he is funny. He claims to be this big football jock. My cousin played with him in high school and said there he was very average at a small school. He did go to UAT I believe for school puposes. He now claims he played for Bear in late seventies and he even wears a MNC ring! I had a friend who is big Bammer who met him and was impressed with him playing for Bear. I told the friend about him and this guy checked all rosters from 77 to 81 and could not find his name any where. He evidently had purchased the ring from someone or e-bay. SM is total bama homer and loser.

How old is this loser supposed to be??? lol... If a UAT fan reads this...Can they verify this guy played football at UAT, please...Or at least went to school there... I'd be curious.. Wouldn't it be great if we could prove he was a fraud, and never went to UAT, like he claims to have done..

what position did he allegedly play???

i never did either....and i sent two.... was hoping BG would read this and tell us if Scott "homer" moore ever actually played at UAT.... I don't visit UAT sites....of any kind..

Archived