bama Rumor mill attacks David and Kenny Irons

DKW 86

http://mb31.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=116662.topic

Go gettem Mr. Irons.... :thumbsup:

Mr. David Irons Sr speaks about rumors about his sons...

Now I could make this comment two ways or I could give you a simple F U. But I will take the first option. You are posting that Kenny and David Irons are getting in trouble all over Auburn and that they are Thugs that the Au coaching staff has to cover up all the trouble they are causing! You say this info comes from your sister who works on campus somewhere. I want to let you know what is done in darkness comes to light and you did give hints as to where your sister was working I hope you have a job for her becasuse she will soon need one.

Now as to David and Kenny being thugs that is funny you wish that was true David and Kenny would fear me more than the Alabama STATE Troopers if they were in Auburn making my family look Bad. There is nothing for the Auburn coaches to cover up and they have never stolen anything from any apartments and if you really knew us you would know they wouldn't have to steal anything ever.

Now if all the BAMA nation has a problem with my guys happy attitude Then deal with it.

Bottom line : The Beating BAMA gets from AUBURN this season will be far worse than last season the only thing that will save you is that KENNY and DAVID IRONS are in the Alabama STATE Penn breaking bricks so since I can promise that won't happen BAMA is in trouble Auburn 70 Bama 3 2006 will forever be known as the year of the Iron Bowl A$$ whooping.

Anyone reading this think :au: needs any more bulletin board material for 2006 with the Turds? I doubt there needs anything more be said. First, it was that KI was flunking out and going pro. :bs: Second, that KI had been recruited illegally. :bs: Third, having failed all that, DI and KI are now getting in trouble, ie. Getting arrested etc. :bs:

If you read the other thread I posted it was so you can see who IS actually getting in trouble. It is not any :au: players. It is 2 :ua: players. Typical! Almost every old dog :au: fan saw this coming from Turdscaloser for months now. Everytime we start running away in the series the Turds try and pull a Fulmer on us.

The woman who supposedly said these things is supposed to be known by the :au: Administration now. I doubt she said anything at all. If she did, fire the witch. Making untrue, slanderous, libelous accusations should not be tolerated. It should be prosecuted.

My son saw Kenny Irons on campus right before the Georgia game. He signed my son's hat for him which my son won't wear anymore. Kenny Irons was actually very humble when my son wished him good luck in the game! I don't believe for a moment that he is a thug! Maybe on the field, but not off of it! LOL

This should just make it more fun for Kenny and David when they give bama The Thumb at Jordan-Hare West next November. That's assuming bama won't have to forfeit for lack of enough players to field a team. Heck after a 70-3 whipping like Mr. Irons predicts, they may name the field over there the Irons Field and the name of the game to the David and Kenny Show. :big::big::big:

WOW! Just Wow! I stand amazed. Every time I think the turds cannot top themselves I am corrected. You know I remember a time when it seemed that The turds and Auburn use to one up each other in stupidity but that has changed. Now they one up themselves. My what a wonderful time we live in!

My first thought when seeing "70-3" was to chalk it up as hyperbole from a justifiably angry father.

But then I thought: Everybody thought Kenny was exaggerating when he predicted 200 yards against LSU as well!

WDE! Fear the thumb!

My first thought when seeing "70-3" was to chalk it up as hyperbole from a justifiably angry father.

But then I thought:  Everybody thought Kenny was exaggerating when he predicted 200 yards against LSU as well! 

WDE! Fear the thumb!

219822[/snapback]

this is true. Also don't forget this past season we could have scored on that SENIOR led defense at will, and CTT backed off. Now that defense is GONE. They return the same INEPT offensive line, and have a new QB with ZERO experience... I wish for just once that CTT wouldn't stop executing the offense when we get a big lead. If we get up by 4-5 touchdowns and there is still a quarter or more to play, i have no problem putting in the backups and getting them some PT, but dont stop running the offense, just because we have a huge lead....

I've echoed the same sentiments. Shutting it down is eventually going to get you beat as well. 5 more minutes of football and we lose to Va. Tech because we pulled the biggest shut down of all time when we had a game totally in control.

Actually, I think this is the mind set of Borges now too. It's not just coming from CTT. My brother in law, who is a high school coach, heard AB at a seminar recently and he told the group that he has changed his philosophy in that regard. He said we (UCLA) went down to Miami and reeled off about 700 yards of offense and got whipped. Now, when they think they have the game in hand, they go to more ball control.

I think that's been evident the last two years. Not complaining, mind you. I'll take 22-3 for two years all day long. :big: Just making an observation.

Oh, by the way. I hope the Irons brothers hang 70 on Bama next year too. :thumbsup:

believe me I in no way condone running up the score,(unless its ANYBODY playing UAT) :big: but I do believe we should continue to run our offense. After all, its up to our opponents defense to stop us. I do not believe in leaving the starters in for 4 quarters when we are substantially ahead. By that i mean 4-5 touchdowns. BUT, i wouldn't mind seeing our backup QB get in there and lead some scoring drives for experience even if they just lead to field goals...he gets valuable experience..

I like the way you are thinking pcola.  Here's to a late touchdown pass from Calvin Booker to Lee Guess to make the score 70-3.

:cheer:

219901[/snapback]

Just a quick question:

Would we run or pass on the TWO POINT conversion? :au::cheer:

I like the way you are thinking pcola.  Here's to a late touchdown pass from Calvin Booker to Lee Guess to make the score 70-3.

:cheer:

219901[/snapback]

Just a quick question:

Would we run or pass on the TWO POINT conversion? :au::cheer:

220080[/snapback]

end around reverse, throwing back to a WIDE OPEN QB for TWO... :cheer::au:

This all sounds fine and dandy, but I will tell you what I am afraid of. If something happens to John Willie Wilson and they have to go to the second string quarterback, will they bring in Tebow or Mustain? :poke:

Archived