OUCH!!!

WarTiger

The only person in America who doesn't remember that hit is Reggie Brown himself. I am not joking when I say that I was worried that he might be dead. I mean, he looked for all the world like Apollo Creed right after Ivan Drago put him to the canvas. Very scary.

Not my favorite hit. I thought he might really be injured for a bit. Glad it wasn't another Chucky Mullins type result.

The only person in America who doesn't remember that hit is Reggie Brown himself. I am not joking when I say that I was worried that he might be dead. I mean, he looked for all the world like Apollo Creed right after Ivan Drago put him to the canvas. Very scary.

219672[/snapback]

I thought he was dead too. I was at the game and sitting in the North West corner of the stadium. EVERYBODY went 'oooooooooo' after that hit, but then when everybody realized he was not moving, it got really quiet until people started chanting Reggie, Reggie....

It was a big hit, but good lord it was scary when it happened, for the aformentioned Chucky Mullins reasons.

219672[/snapback]

I thought he was dead too. I was at the game and sitting in the North West corner of the stadium. EVERYBODY went 'oooooooooo' after that hit, but then when everybody realized he was not moving, it got really quiet until people started chanting Reggie, Reggie....

It was a big hit, but good lord it was scary when it happened, for the aformentioned Chucky Mullins reasons.

219676[/snapback]

do any of you remember the hit that brandon jacobs put on that kid from vandy when he was our wedge-buster, that was by far the hardest collision i have ever seen.

oh yah i remember brandon jacobs hit. I think it was early in the game to, i cant image the other special teamers going to hit him square. Yah that was defaiantly a bigger cleaner hit.

Ya I put that video on YouTube and I also put a video I made on there it has some of Auburn's Best Defensive plays (of my collection)

notice the name Crashman on the pages with the videos

Ya I put that video on YouTube and I also put a video I made on there it has some of Auburn's Best Defensive plays (of my collection)

219696[/snapback]

Thanks Bud, very well done.

219672[/snapback]

219676[/snapback]

do any of you remember the hit that brandon jacobs put on that kid from vandy when he was our wedge-buster, that was by far the hardest collision i have ever seen.

219681[/snapback]

Yup...my brother and I were there for that one. That was our away trip for that year. I thought THAT kid was dead. What a whallop!

:au::homer:

219696[/snapback]

Yea I also noticed a couple of my videos inside your video....tagged with the "au.tiger.96@gmail.com" at the bottom left. All good.....

Nothing is better than the hit on the Wyoming receiver in the 2000 game...I swear I thought his head popped off. It's on the media page.

Nothing is better than the hit on the Wyoming receiver in the 2000 game...I swear I thought his head popped off.  It's on the media page.

219733[/snapback]

That one is my favorite too.

do any of you have video of the brandon jacobs special teams hit? I think i've got it on vhs somewhere but that does me no good.

219696[/snapback]

Yea I also noticed a couple of my videos inside your video....tagged with the "au.tiger.96@gmail.com" at the bottom left. All good.....

219727[/snapback]

Ya sorry about that. Your probably not the only one. Your name is still on so your still getting the credit. I could have just smudged it out but I didn't. I had to get those clips somehow I'm going to be getting alot of others up there soon.

do any of you have video of the brandon jacobs special teams hit? I think i've got it on vhs somewhere but that does me no good.

219760[/snapback]

It's on the media page...I know its one I did for the page... If you can't find it, send me a PM and i'll see if i can find the clip and make it available to you..

Nothing is better than the hit on the Wyoming receiver in the 2000 game...I swear I thought his head popped off.  It's on the media page.

219733[/snapback]

You're Welcome :big::big::au:

219696[/snapback]

Nice work Crashman

And if anyone has any suggestions on more defensive plays to put in the video please suggest them. preferably with like audio commentary :thumbsup:

219712[/snapback]

There's a couple of hits from the 80's that stand out to me. I liked the Carlo Cheatam hit on Reggie Cobb and the Smokey Hodge hit on Tim Worley. Does anyone have these?

And if anyone has any suggestions on more defensive plays to put in the video please suggest them. preferably with like audio commentary :thumbsup:

219712[/snapback]

There's a couple of hits from the 80's that stand out to me. I liked the Carlo Cheatam hit on Reggie Cobb and the Smokey Hodge hit on Tim Worley. Does anyone have these?

219797[/snapback]

I got the Cheattom hit on Cobb 2-3 years ago from AUN from the media page...still the hardest hit I've ever seen in person. The amazing thing about it is that Cheattom laid the hit AND recovered the ensuing fumble.

Archived