Which Game?

CircleDrill

Which game are you most looking forward to?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most looking forward to?

• Washington State - Sep. 2
    • AT Miss St - Sep. 9
    • LSU - Sep. 16
    • Buffalo - Sep. 23
    • AT South Carolina - Sep 28
    • Arkansas - Oct. 7
    • Florida - Oct. 14
    • Tulane - Oct. 21
    • AT Ole Miss - Oct. 28
    • Arkansas St. - Nov. 4
    • Georgia - Nov. 11
    • AT Alabama - Nov. 18

There seem to be a lot of Bama-hatin' posts lately, so I thought I would re-direct and see which game you are most pumped-up about in 2006!

Bama-hatin is just good clean fun. Like apple pie and Mom. Since you asked though I am the most pumped about the UF game. With the way the schedule rotation works now we just don't play them or anyone from the East (minus UGA) very much. Not looking past any of the games before the UF game but that is the one (assuming that we take care of business up to there) that could really be a national exposure and exspose the Urban Myth...I mean Myer.

Bama-hatin is just good clean fun.  Like apple pie and Mom. 

235610[/snapback]

Oh I totally agree. I'm just starting to feel the excitement though!! (maybe it's this cool weather in Auburn)

I am lookin' forward to Wash. St. simply because it is the FIRST...O N E at a time.

I am lookin' forward to Wash. St. simply because it is the FIRST...O N E at a time.

235625[/snapback]

O N E AT A TIME....

I am looking most forward to the LSU game this year though. Maybe it's because I still don't have tickets to WSU, I don't know for sure...

I really look for a knock-down drag-out fight in that tilt. I'm thinking Instant Classic matchup.

I voted for Bama..... Any Time we can Stick Them With the "THUMB" I am all For It

Fear THE THUMB baby FEAR THE THUMB...

WDE!!!

I'm lookin forward to LSU... we almost came out of Baton Rouge with a win even with the dropped passes, special team mistakes, and errors. I wanna whoop those corn dogs from here all the way back to Baton Rouge :au::puke::lsu:

Bama-hatin is just good clean fun.  Like apple pie and Mom.  Since you asked though I am the most pumped about the UF game.  With the way the schedule rotation works now we just don't play them or anyone from the East (minus UGA) very much.  Not looking past any of the games before the UF game but that is the one (assuming that we take care of business up to there) that could really be a national exposure and exspose the Urban Myth...I mean Myer.

235610[/snapback]

That's the one for me as well....

With a little luck I'll be in Auburn for that one.

The next one...

235649[/snapback]

Exactly - I never wish past an AUburn game ;):cheer::au::cheer:

Who voted for Buffalo. :blink:

235696[/snapback]

Although I currently live only about 20 minutes from Buffalo, I don't want to be accused of that - unless it was being played IN BUFFALO :P

The next one...

235649[/snapback]

the most important game of your life is always the next one....because it could always be your last

LSU...there's some fans of the other Tigers around my office. My second pick would be Florida. Wazzou...eh. Forgive me for not looking forward to our *ahem* 'preseason' after recent years.

LSU...there's some fans of the other Tigers around my office.  My second pick would be Florida.  Wazzou...eh.  Forgive me for not looking forward to our *ahem* 'preseason' after recent years.

235762[/snapback]

That seems to have been the attitude of the players the last few years as well. Time for us (and the players) to focus on ONE game at a time....therefore the most important game is the next one. If we want to be recognized nationally and put in the category as MNC Contender every year, then we don't have any more "pre-season" games. The first game matters as much (if not more) than any of the others, because its the NEXT ONE. We have to come out strong, and send a message to the rest of the country.

235625[/snapback]

AMEN!

I took a new position this past year and my new boss had just moved here from Washington where is son is on scholarship with WSU, plays center. So I have invited him and the group of parents he normally travels with to join our tailgate party. So on Sept 2 this year I will be entertaining approx 65 WSU parents and alum. It's sure to be a good time. Think I'll do a big country low boil for them. If anyone wants to some by and extend an AU welcome we'll be just off the scholarship parking lot near where the old quanza (sp?) hut used to be, between the motor home lot and the stadium.

I chose :lsu: because that game usually decides the West.

However, :uga: is a very close second. That's what a rivalry game is supposed to be all about. Two top notch schools with the utmost respect for each other.

I hear on sports radio how UAT fans have chosen :ut: as their biggest rivalry. They say that the Iron Bowl really doesn't matter to them and that they focus more on Championships than beating :au: . I guess they don't realize that in order to have a chance to win a MNC, you kinda have to win your games...most of the time, all of them.

I chose  :lsu: because that game usually decides the West. 

However,  :uga: is a very close second.  That's what a rivalry game is supposed to be all about.  Two top notch schools with the utmost respect for each other.

I hear on sports radio how UAT fans have chosen  :ut:   as their biggest rivalry.  They say that the Iron Bowl really doesn't matter to them and that they focus more on Championships than beating  :au: .  I guess they don't realize that in order to have a chance to win a MNC, you kinda have to win your games...most of the time, all of them.

236022[/snapback]

well, its all a matter of perspective. see, UAT has actually been able to beat UT lately(regardless of how it happened), but Auburn they are so far behind, they have to "change" their rivalry to match where their success is.... And their success certainly hasn't been against Auburn lately...typical UAT response.

we'll be just off the scholarship parking lot near where the old quanza (sp?) hut used to be, between the motor home lot and the stadium.

236017[/snapback]

Quonset

Quonset

236087[/snapback]

Teacher's pet.

236093[/snapback]

I'm just trying to educate the masses.

Poor grammar/spelling is a pet peeve.

Archived