Official MLB Bitch and Moan thread

Jenny AU-92

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me about it. Prior comes back and gives up 7 in 2+...

It just keeps getting better and better.

C'mon jaydubb and WAREAGLE, say it with me!

It's Great to Be a Cubby Fan!

The good thing about Prior blowing up yesterday is it made it easier for me to wath ALL of the Open. All weekend I was agonizing over the decision to watch the US Open or the comeback of Prior. Within 9 minutes, the score was 6-0, Prior had gotten only 1 out, and I was a free man to watch the Open exclusively.

Now that you mention it, I was telling my wife this weekend that it seems that I have done more yard work this Spring/Summer already. No reason to watch the Cubbies, especially on WGN. That frees up more time for other duties.

Man, I wish they would play better so I would have a good excuse to stay indoors the rest of the Summer... :(

Just how bad does your team have to be to be blown out at home by the Royals?

241223[/snapback]

Back off, smarty pants. I already said they sucked. Now i have just proven my own point, and hopefully, by admitting the suckage, we will thereby improve.

That's why there are 162 games in a season. You can't and don't win them all.

Raggedy Andy Pettite just sucks.

BUT......

It's almost time for Liftoff!!!

rocket2sc.jpg

It's almost time for Liftoff!!!

rocket2sc.jpg

241599[/snapback]

You better say he sucks too, or that game against the Twins is going to be a long one. ;) Should I break out my Kirby jersey for you?

I don't know... :blink: Even the baseball karma gods are afraid of his inside pitches...

But here goes...

Roger sucks. He is so rusty that the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz is gonna be in the dugout with his oil can.

Roger sucks.  He is so rusty that the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz is gonna be in the dugout with his oil can.

241625[/snapback]

Boooooo...not one of your better cracks Jenny. I could tell your heart really wasn't in it!!! ;)

I don't know...  :blink: Even the baseball karma gods are afraid of his inside pitches...

But here goes...

Roger sucks.  He is so rusty that the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz is gonna be in the dugout with his oil can.

241625[/snapback]

How about trying again???

Roger is good, but he's no Jack Bauer...

I don't know...  :blink: Even the baseball karma gods are afraid of his inside pitches...

But here goes...

241625[/snapback]

241637[/snapback]

Okay, how about this...

Roger sucks. His fastball is losing speed because his 43 year old man boobs get in the way...

Better?

rogerclemens6he.jpg

But here goes...

241625[/snapback]

241637[/snapback]

Okay, how about this...

Roger sucks. His fastball is losing speed because his 43 year old man boobs get in the way...

Better?

rogerclemens6he.jpg

241713[/snapback]

:thumbsup: much better...

Jenny, that might have been the funniest thing I've ever read. :roflol::roflol:

But here goes...

241625[/snapback]

241637[/snapback]

Okay, how about this...

Better?

rogerclemens6he.jpg

241713[/snapback]

Okay, enough with the Phil Mickelson comparisons...

I don't really see why the Braves are so bad..

Some pitching numbers from this month:

Thomson 1.70, Villareal 1.76, Remlinger 1.76, Sosa 1.80, McBride 1.89, Ray 2.25, Cormier 2.50, Reitsma 3.21

No, that isn't ERA - that's WHIP.

Saturday, Scott Thorman was the #3 hitter in the lineup.

The bullpen includes guys named Phil Stockman, Chad Paronto, Macay McBride, Mike Remlinger, Ken Ray, Oscar Villareal, and Tyler Yates. Lance Cormier was our starting pitcher on Saturday.

Why do we stink so bad? Hmm..

Sooooo... Any thing happen tonight in the majors? The AAAA team from St Louis got shelled in Chicago. I'm wondering who's going to score more, the White Sox, or Shaq in game 6.

Yeah Jarhead...the thing is, not many NL teams did much better.

Have you actually seen the scores from around the league? Is the AL Central THAT MUCH BETTER that the NL Central? Is the AL that much better than the NL?

I had a rant that Jenny would have been proud of last night in my hotel room while I listened to every inning of that game.

Ponson needs to be thrown out of the game. How bush league is that, to plunk two guys (with the bases loaded each time) because you're mad that a) you got sent to the bullpen and B) you aren't man enough to throw strikes and get outs? They need to kick this SOB all the way back to Aruba.

I'd be content to trade Mark Mulder for A-Rod's batting helmet right now, but I'm sure that Yankees fans think we'd be ripping them off. He's a dead horse, and should be taken out and shot. I don't think we could get a bucket of batting practice balls for him.

The Low Lights:

24 hits -- the most by an opponent in almost 45 years

11 runs -- the most by an opponent in an inning since 1994

Mark Mulders up to the minute ERA going into the 3rd was 5.13. 2 outs later it was 6.09. Almost a FULL RUN. By a starter. In late June. Wow. just... Wow.

Jarhead, the Houston announcers kept us apprised of the...um...uh... situation in Chi Town last night. They were shocked kind of like people at a horrific car wreck - it's terrible but you can't look away. I knew you were suffering, and my heart went out to you. An ELEVEN run 3rd inning??? Damn, dude. The Houston guys were saying that this was an opportunity to let some of your position players step up and pitch - why not? What's to lose?

I am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, our middle relief STILL FREAKING SUCKS! Trevor Miller makes FREAKING MIKE GALLO look like Nolan Freaking Ryan. Who gives up a 2 out homerun?

Our pitching SUCKS.

Archived