Official MLB Bitch and Moan thread

Jenny AU-92

Who gives up a 2 out homerun? 

242224[/snapback]

See Mulder, Mark. (twice)

Maybe I should call him FREAKING MARK MULDER? Or is that one reserved for a Mister Gallo?

And they let Molina play first base. Let's just say he plays firstbase like he runs the bases. He pulled a Buckner. Of course, when you're down like they were, it becomes funny.

What did Tony say going into the 9th? Hey, four or five grand slams, and we're right back in this.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I should call him FREAKING MARK MULDER?  Or is that one reserved for a Mister Gallo?

242243[/snapback]

Gallo hardly has a monopoly on the title. Feel free to apply it as appropriate.

Maybe I should call him FREAKING MARK MULDER?  Or is that one reserved for a Mister Gallo?

242243[/snapback]

Gallo hardly has a monopoly on the title. Feel free to apply it as appropriate.

242246[/snapback]

In that case...What's up with the FREAKING CHICAGO CUBS????

WHAT THE (expletive deleted) KIND OF (expletive deleted) IS THIS? HOLY (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted)!!! THE CARDS (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted)! (expletive deleted)!

Now that I got that off my chest.

I guess tomorrow abour 10:30pm, we'll find out what the record is or runs scored in a three game series.

So... When does football season start anyway???

Man oh man. :o I was sitting in my seat tonight, watching my Stros come from behind to win, and happened to glance out into left field and saw the SLC-CWS score on the Big Board...

Dude. :blink: 33 runs in 2 games. Shiterooski.

Jarhead, are you okay? Better question, is the dog/cat okay? Or did you punt it into the stratosphere? I literally came straight home from the Juice Box to see if you had posted, or if I was gonna have to call StL 9-1-1 to talk you down off the arch...

Wow. Just wow. My heart bleeds, man. Not a hemorrhage or nothin' ;) , but still. Your June is like my May was. Total empathy, man. Total empathy.

Jenny, no kicked dog, no holes in the wall. Just some mouth washed out with some soap F-Bombs, and we're done. The sun actually did come up today! Of course, we start Reyes tonight, who looked against against Royals and the Stros, but I'm afraid of what's going to happen tonight.

And, when the Sox's arms are tired from swinging at the ball so much, it'll make it easier for you guys to beat them this weekend. :)

And, when the Sox's arms are tired from swinging at the ball so much, it'll make it easier for you guys to beat them this weekend.  :)

242530[/snapback]

One can only hope. Seems like we had a little trouble doing just that in recent memory...

Of course, if Bud Seilig develops a set of man marbles, Ozzie G will be suspended. They run Marge Schott out of baseball for racist and homophobic remarks, they run John Rocker off for the same thing, and they aren't gonna even fine Ozzie? Freaking hypocrites. I heard the Chicago sportwriter on Mike & Mike this morning (the one Oz called a f_g) and he said that it's not about him, he could care less waht Ozzie calls him - it is the hypocricy and double standard, and since the CWS owner and Seiling are buddies, Oz gets off.

The man has major impuse management issues, and thinks that everyone will just say "Oh, well, he's just a spunky, fiery little Latino guy!! Hahaha..." He needs to be brought down a few pegs, and taught that he can't be an a-hole and get away with it. That whole screaming match for that rookie pitcher not hitting a batter after Ozzie told him to? And then the rookie gets demoted to the minors for not doing it? Disgraceful. And nothing is done to Ozzie. Pitiful.

Thoughts?

I'm tired of Guillen. I wouldn't mind seeing the White Sox go on a 37 game losing streak. I saw on the sports ticker tonight that MLB fines him an undisclosed amount.

Swept again. At least El Hombre is back. Didn't hit the ball too hard tonight though. Wish the offensive the Cards had the past few nights was present tonight, tough break for Reyes. In Houston, Rocket looked good, I hope the bats come alive this weekend for the Stros. NL Central needs to wake up and take some games from the AL this weekend.

Red Sox now at 8 wins in a row baby! Oritz hits another walk off homerun.

Red Sox now at 8 wins in a row baby! Oritz hits another walk off homerun.

243085[/snapback]

Uh, Ranger, this is the bitch and moan thread. :poke:

Sigh... 0-6. Our piching makes me want to :puke: . We stink.

Press Release:

06/28/2006 4:32 PM ET

Chicago Cubs general manager Jim Hendry announced today that the Chicago Cubs would change their mascot.  Hendry said, "From this point forward, we will be known as the Chicago O's.  As long as we keep putting them up, we might as well be known for it."

TO QUOTE JARHEAD::

WHAT THE (expletive deleted) KIND OF (expletive deleted) IS THIS? HOLY (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted)!!! THE ASTROS(expletive deleted) (expletive deleted)! (expletive deleted)!

WHO THE (expletive deleted) GOES FROM A 9-1 LEAD TO A (expletive deleted) 9-9 TIE IN THE NINTH INNING??? YEAH, I KNOW THEY WON IN 13 INNINGS BUT DAMNED IF THEY DESERVED TO!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Now THAT'S some bitching and moaning. :D

243464[/snapback]

I know! And they WON! Imagine Jenny's wrath if they blew it. :)

How bad is the NL Central this year? Worse than the NL West last year?

WAHOO the braves have won a series for the first time since...um...maybe MAY?!? Who cares if it was the Devil Rays...we've won 2 out of 3!

Bring on the Yankees! :nanner:

Does anyone want to win the NL Central? Bueller? Bueller?

Wow. If I had a cat in my hotel room right now, I'd name him "Cards Pitching" and then kick him out of the 19th floor window.

Bring on the Yankees!  :nanner:

243476[/snapback]

Oops...I guess you haven't been following this thread that long. You should know what happens when you start the nanner dance...

Johnson tossed seven shutout innings, Jason Giambi homered twice and drove in five runs and the New York Yankees beat the Atlanta Braves 5-2 Monday night.

Hey, if I can't celebrate my team winning, I can always make fun of others losing too!!!

I forgot about that, War Eagle.

Let me try this, it certainly can't get any worse...

GO INDIANS!! :nanner::nanner::nanner:

I saw Josh Hancock on the post game report last night. Wearing a Bama hat.

Obviously the Cardinals problem is bad Karma.

I saw Josh Hancock on the post game report last night.  Wearing  Bama hat.

Obviously the Cardinals problem is bad Karma.

243572[/snapback]

Please tell me you're joking. That just makes me sick.

My wife and I saw it last night.

I don't think the people of St. Louis can understand the depth of this. Although I may try to call in to 1380 this afternoon on my way home and explain it.

It is a crime against nature.

I told my buddy who is also an AU alum, and a cards fan about it.

His comments:

i can handle a 7 game losing streak.....i can handle not winning the central or making the playoffs......but a uat hat on one of our players......i'm done.
no, i'm out..
finished.
it's over.
nope, done......that's it.....they are dead to me.....all of them.
anyone who accepts this abomination.....is gone

I'm just stunned at Hancock. hard for me to root for him now, I've been cheering him all season, even through the rough spots. But this is just too hard for me to take.

I was surprised to see it. The interview was for a couple of minutes so I know I wasn't mistaken. And the cap looked like new. I've been to the Galleria, they have Auburn hats at Headz N Threadz.

The man has issues.

Archived