SEC QB's...

iam4LSU08

What about Jim Bob Cooter from  :ut: .  I think he is a star in the making.

240610[/snapback]

i cant wait for Smelley and Cooter to face off in the :ut: vs :usc: future

btw is Tereshinski any good, i dont know anything about him

241339[/snapback]

I think Tereshinski threw 14 INT's in the spring game. :lol:

:au::homer:

I think Tereshinski threw 14 INT's in the spring game.

In the first quarter

241494[/snapback]

please tell me that's sarcasm. . . :huh:

Joe T is a DGD but he won't be starting for more then half the season

If he does and succeeds, I...along with 90% of UGA's fan base...will be shocked

my thoughts:

tier 1. cox and russell are my two favorite guys in the sec for one reason: they seem to be strong leaders. cox is really accurate (barring gatech and wisconsin which just made me a little nauseous thinking about wazzou) and russell has a big arm, but the strength of both was getting tough wins in the clutch.

tier 2. leak is overrated but talented. flynn is talented but green-as-a-freshman (with a talented guy in front and behind him). blake mitchell is a system guy and will have a big numbers year.

tier 3. ainge has the talent to jump up, but he's a head case. if schaeffer plays, he's better than ainge. i'd probably put some of the other youngs (mustain and dick or tebow for example) here, but that's just a hunch. wilson and tereshinski probably go here b/c they won't be asked to do anything special.

tier 4. henig (who starts for msu while omar conner plays wide receiver full-time) has a big arm, but he's completely erratic. he could move up. whoever vandy trots out will suck. as well as uk's qb, who isn't raphael little. he's a 5'9"ish running back.

that's all over them i guess.

Archived