Quite possibly the weakest blog ever...

Guest Tigrinum Major

But it has a little Auburn content. 

Compares SEC West teams to 80's music acts. 

Stupid, but the offseason is slow.

241702[/snapback]

Stupid. That guy is an idiot. I saw Madonna and immediately closed the window...but not before I saw something about us "blowing it" the last 3 years. Um no, the BCS blew it for us and let $h*tty a$$ teams like OU get in front of us. Stupid article.

241702[/snapback]

Stupid. That guy is an idiot. I saw Madonna and immediately closed the window...but not before I saw something about us "blowing it" the last 3 years. Um no, the BCS blew it for us and let $h*tty a$$ teams like OU get in front of us. Stupid article.

241709[/snapback]

I did the exact same thing. Although I did notice this little blurb on the right-hand side of the blog:

"My name is Scott and I'm a huge fan of all things Alabama. I dream about the Braves making the World Series, though at this point I'd just take a win."

That told me to read no further.

"Scotts" intelligence makes me question the educational system in the U.S. ...

241702[/snapback]

241709[/snapback]

I did the exact same thing. Although I did notice this little blurb on the right-hand side of the blog:

"My name is Scott and I'm a huge fan of all things Alabama. I dream about the Braves making the World Series, though at this point I'd just take a win."

That told me to read no further.

241711[/snapback]

Somebody please tell this idiot that the Braves are not in Alabama...

241702[/snapback]

241709[/snapback]

Its a bammer, it showed just what I figured it would. A bunch of nonsense from an other wise clueless fan who is a mere tagalong of a delusional fanbase.

I didn't expect much out of a bammer and I was not disappointed. We have beat them for the last four years and went undefeated in one of those four years, but he still does not get us. Guess that is why this year will make 5 years in a row.

Archived