Urgent prayer request

TitanTiger

A co-worker of mine's daughter was hit by a car and is being life-flighted to the hospital. Actually by now she's probably there. I don't know how serious it is but it's obviously fairly serious if they flew her there. If you're reading this, please take a few moments right now and pray for her to be healed and ok. Her name is Kelsey.

Prayers sent. May God bless Kelsey and the family.

Some good news. It looks like she has escaped serious injury. She was riding her bike and rode out into the street, not seeing a truck coming. It hit her pretty good, threw her off the bike, breaking the bike seat. She wasn't wearing a helmet but she landed in such a way that her head hit the grass and her body was in the road. She was sitting up and talking but I guess they flew her to the hospital to rule out internal bleeding or serious head injury. But the preliminary tests seem to indicate that she just has some soft tissue bruising on her head and bruises and scrapes elsewhere...not even a broken bone.

So praise God for this great report and continue to pray as they continue to do a few more tests and keep her for observation. Thank you for your prayers!

Prayer sent. God, the Master Physician, can do ALL things. Glad to hear Kelsey is doing better. Will continue to pray and lift her up. May God comfort the family during this stressful time.

In Christ,

BIvey

Glory to GOD !

Prayers are sent and continue to be sent

Done! God bless her and her family....

:au::homer:

GREAT news!

Archived